7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

I will throw this out there in case anyone is looking. Batman Forever, good display, cab has a few scuffs but overall pretty nice. Playfield is great. No cracked ramps. Open to trades especially for projects.

2 years later
#6 5 years ago

Looking to trade my dr who sample for something on my wishlist. Has a non faded cabinet and the moving topper.

Added over 6 years ago:

For trade only guys. I have had several offers to buy and I am not looking to sell outright since its a sample.

#11 5 years ago

Dr Who sample still available for trade. Will also throw out that I would trade for some sterns. Also willing to do a 2 for 1 deal with something like my als garage band or 24.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I have had 24 a couple times over the years and really enjoy that game! Call outs are a bit dry but fun shooter! Hard to find!

That is why i am not actively trying to find a new home for it. The call outs are terrible, but its fun to shoot and the higher up's for the multiball are a fun challenge.

1 week later
#15 5 years ago

Dr who is gone, gonna hold onto the others for now.

3 weeks later
#18 5 years ago

Going to be shopping out AG Soccer Ball next and debating trading it since usa football is the same game. Not looking to selling it outright, but would be interested in trading for projects or other low production machines.

3 months later
#20 5 years ago

Have a dr dude at 2200 or trade for something else.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Why not sell one of the 2 radicals in your collection list.

Because they unshopped, and since one came with a melted ramp I slowly work on making a mold for it when I am not buried in projects.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Nice. I’ve done that with 3 machines now.
BadCats
Jokerz
Dr.Dude
Took pairs of machines to make 1 good machine.

Well I could have done that, but the ramp from the good machine does not look that great now lol and someone sniped the one i was bidding on ebay for. In the end i hope to have both of the machines back and playing, but I would love people to STOP ASKING. Comes up way too often.

#27 5 years ago

Got a F14 I am looking to let go of. Cab is rough, but could be redecaled. 3 of the 4 displays are strong, 4th one is dead. Game boots and plays but has an adjust failure on bootup. PF is pretty good. 1200 obo

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Have you looked into the adjust failure at all? Is it acid damage?

Honestly? I haven't had time to do squat to it. I got it monday night. Put it and 4 others on their legs yesterday. Fired em up to see what they were doing and then put them aside. I need to wrap up breakshot for shipment and als since the buyer is coming this weekend to grab it and wanted it wrapped ahead of time. Then I want to go through my punchy the clown and double check everything is 100 percent as I am taking it on a road trip for a trade next weekend. Hobby is starting to feel more like a job.

2 weeks later
#30 5 years ago

Got a pretty nice lah to sell for 2500. Has the topper, no wear on ticket, cab is nice although there is a chip out of the left side of the head. Partial LED, red xpin dmd.

Debating letting go of my spare radical. It is unshopped, stock, but is missing the upper left ramp. Not sure what to put on, but this would not be a 1k game even as it sits. However, if its something you are itching for or have a spare ramp?

6 months later
#31 4 years ago

Thinking about listing a project rbion for 2800. DMD is good, pf is nice, two plastics have lost their artwork, sound works, tests showed coils working but hv coils were weak, switches appeared to be working although I did not do a thorough test, lamp matrix appeared good, bottom of cabinet replaced, few scuffs but cab isn't bad. Will need shopped.

Trade interests:
Namco Cool Gunman, Quick & Crash, Megalo 410, DE Slapshot, gottlieb strikes n spares, Ice Cold Beer / Zeke's Peak, Initial D5-8

2 months later
#32 4 years ago

WW populated playfield. Missing the main ramp, diverter, and apron. Have a brand new licensed cabinet with it. Its drilled for BK2K, but will work just fine for WW. 1400 obo for the pair.

4 years later
#45 12 days ago

Gonna be selling a led colordmd. Was in a de jp for a couple months. Have the box, de adapter. And wiring harness. 400

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-kansas-city?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.