7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brobra.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 2 years ago

I'm moving some games from Ohio/Penn near St. Louis and to Kansas City.
These two bad boys will be onboard....I'd deliver for a reasonable price. PM if interested, but looking to like Thursday, although could be late wednesday.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Deadpool LE, with Laseriffic topper, 366 plays, and loaded with over 2k in mods. External speaker controls, Pin stadium neos, Topper, Powder coat door and back wire...”
2021-05-03
Minneapolis, MN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 403 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hou Le, flawless, loaded with mods, Low plays. Mods include: Stern Topper, Stern Shooter rod, Powder match speaker panel, Powder match coin door, speaker lights, Medisinyl mods, m...”
2021-05-03
Minneapolis, MN
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 440 times

this guy could go onboard.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just in on trade a nice WPT I recently shopped, rubbered, and LED’d. Good cabinet and great playfield. All original and plays error free. Shipping and bulletproof packing is no...”
2021-05-03
Minneapolis, MN
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 156 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#38 2 years ago

Making a run from Minneapolis to Omaha to KC back to Minneapolis tomorrow sat 5/15. PM me if there are hauling needs up/down along my route.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Mainly posting so this shows up in my feed, but casually looking for a JP Pro.

jayhawkai
There’s one up here. I could buy it and haul down today.

#41 2 years ago

Headed up to mpls this afternoon if games need to go up. Low play Munsters pro onboard, and a 1 of 12 Golden Cue.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brobra.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-kansas-city?tu=brobra and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.