Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

#1 7 years ago

Starting a post for machines for sale in and around KC.

1 month later
#2 7 years ago

New rules for Regional For Sale threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

If you have questions,please open a moderator feedback thread.

Thanks.

Pinside Staff

#3 7 years ago

I will throw this out there in case anyone is looking. Batman Forever, good display, cab has a few scuffs but overall pretty nice. Playfield is great. No cracked ramps. Open to trades especially for projects.

3 months later
#4 7 years ago

Wow! This thread is really taking off. lol

1 year later
#5 5 years ago

Looking at putting up my Addams Family to make room for an upcoming purchase.

#6 5 years ago

Looking to trade my dr who sample for something on my wishlist. Has a non faded cabinet and the moving topper.

Added over 6 years ago:

For trade only guys. I have had several offers to buy and I am not looking to sell outright since its a sample.

#7 5 years ago

I’ve got a 1st owner Iron Maiden pro for sale in Kc...

Thanks

#8 5 years ago

Walking Dead Pro for trade near Omaha, I'd travel or meet for the right deal:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68356

#9 5 years ago

My Grand Lizard is on the market if anyone is looking for a good player for cheap.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67881

#10 5 years ago

My Addams is sold. Thanks folks.

#11 5 years ago

Dr Who sample still available for trade. Will also throw out that I would trade for some sterns. Also willing to do a 2 for 1 deal with something like my als garage band or 24.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Dr Who sample still available for trade. Will also throw out that I would trade for some sterns. Also willing to do a 2 for 1 deal with something like my als garage band or 24.

I have had 24 a couple times over the years and really enjoy that game! Call outs are a bit dry but fun shooter! Hard to find!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I have had 24 a couple times over the years and really enjoy that game! Call outs are a bit dry but fun shooter! Hard to find!

That is why i am not actively trying to find a new home for it. The call outs are terrible, but its fun to shoot and the higher up's for the multiball are a fun challenge.

#14 5 years ago

I have a TRON, IM, IMDN LE and Seawitch for sale in STL, reach out if interested. Would consider trade deals for minty IJ or CV +/-cash

1 week later
#15 5 years ago

Dr who is gone, gonna hold onto the others for now.

#16 5 years ago

On the hunt for an F14 if anyone has one or could provide a lead I'd really appreciate it!

#17 5 years ago

Free empty Gramd Lizard backbox if anyone wants it. I assume it could be sanded down and repainted.

2 weeks later
#18 5 years ago

Going to be shopping out AG Soccer Ball next and debating trading it since usa football is the same game. Not looking to selling it outright, but would be interested in trading for projects or other low production machines.

2 months later
#19 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing a nice Dr Who for a friend who isnt on pinside. Really nice example with minimal insert wear, has fading on the left side of cab. Local sale, no shipping and not intereste...”
2019-01-01
Omaha, NE
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 235 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed a nice Dr Who for sale in Omaha.

2 weeks later
#20 5 years ago

Have a dr dude at 2200 or trade for something else.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Have a dr dude at 2200 or trade for something else.

Why not sell one of the 2 radicals in your collection list.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Why not sell one of the 2 radicals in your collection list.

Because they unshopped, and since one came with a melted ramp I slowly work on making a mold for it when I am not buried in projects.

#23 5 years ago

Nice. I’ve done that with 3 machines now.

BadCats
Jokerz
Dr.Dude

Took pairs of machines to make 1 good machine.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Nice. I’ve done that with 3 machines now.
BadCats
Jokerz
Dr.Dude
Took pairs of machines to make 1 good machine.

Well I could have done that, but the ramp from the good machine does not look that great now lol and someone sniped the one i was bidding on ebay for. In the end i hope to have both of the machines back and playing, but I would love people to STOP ASKING. Comes up way too often.

#25 5 years ago

From the looks of things, the refs are for sale at the Chiefs vs. Pats game.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

someone sniped the one i was bidding on ebay for.

Dang.

Ramps on ebay? I need to pay attention to that place more often.

Good luck with the restore.

chris

#27 5 years ago

Got a F14 I am looking to let go of. Cab is rough, but could be redecaled. 3 of the 4 displays are strong, 4th one is dead. Game boots and plays but has an adjust failure on bootup. PF is pretty good. 1200 obo

#28 5 years ago

Have you looked into the adjust failure at all? Is it acid damage?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

Have you looked into the adjust failure at all? Is it acid damage?

Honestly? I haven't had time to do squat to it. I got it monday night. Put it and 4 others on their legs yesterday. Fired em up to see what they were doing and then put them aside. I need to wrap up breakshot for shipment and als since the buyer is coming this weekend to grab it and wanted it wrapped ahead of time. Then I want to go through my punchy the clown and double check everything is 100 percent as I am taking it on a road trip for a trade next weekend. Hobby is starting to feel more like a job.

2 weeks later
#30 5 years ago

Got a pretty nice lah to sell for 2500. Has the topper, no wear on ticket, cab is nice although there is a chip out of the left side of the head. Partial LED, red xpin dmd.

Debating letting go of my spare radical. It is unshopped, stock, but is missing the upper left ramp. Not sure what to put on, but this would not be a 1k game even as it sits. However, if its something you are itching for or have a spare ramp?

6 months later
#31 4 years ago

Thinking about listing a project rbion for 2800. DMD is good, pf is nice, two plastics have lost their artwork, sound works, tests showed coils working but hv coils were weak, switches appeared to be working although I did not do a thorough test, lamp matrix appeared good, bottom of cabinet replaced, few scuffs but cab isn't bad. Will need shopped.

Trade interests:
Namco Cool Gunman, Quick & Crash, Megalo 410, DE Slapshot, gottlieb strikes n spares, Ice Cold Beer / Zeke's Peak, Initial D5-8

2 months later
#32 4 years ago

WW populated playfield. Missing the main ramp, diverter, and apron. Have a brand new licensed cabinet with it. Its drilled for BK2K, but will work just fine for WW. 1400 obo for the pair.

8 months later
#33 3 years ago

Thinking of putting my HUO Star Wars pro up for trade for something equivalent. Would anyone be interested?

3 months later
#34 3 years ago

FS: Gottlieb Volley. Very nice. PM for details

1 month later
#35 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool Pro if anyone is thinking about selling.

#36 3 years ago

Looking for a WPC game in the $3,500 range. Open to most titles, let me know what you got!

3 months later
#37 2 years ago

I'm moving some games from Ohio/Penn near St. Louis and to Kansas City.
These two bad boys will be onboard....I'd deliver for a reasonable price. PM if interested, but looking to like Thursday, although could be late wednesday.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Deadpool LE, with Laseriffic topper, 366 plays, and loaded with over 2k in mods. External speaker controls, Pin stadium neos, Topper, Powder coat door and back wire...”
2021-05-03
Minneapolis, MN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 403 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hou Le, flawless, loaded with mods, Low plays. Mods include: Stern Topper, Stern Shooter rod, Powder match speaker panel, Powder match coin door, speaker lights, Medisinyl mods, m...”
2021-05-03
Minneapolis, MN
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 440 times

this guy could go onboard.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just in on trade a nice WPT I recently shopped, rubbered, and LED’d. Good cabinet and great playfield. All original and plays error free. Shipping and bulletproof packing is no...”
2021-05-03
Minneapolis, MN
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 156 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#38 2 years ago

Making a run from Minneapolis to Omaha to KC back to Minneapolis tomorrow sat 5/15. PM me if there are hauling needs up/down along my route.

#39 2 years ago

Mainly posting so this shows up in my feed, but casually looking for a JP Pro.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Mainly posting so this shows up in my feed, but casually looking for a JP Pro.

jayhawkai
There’s one up here. I could buy it and haul down today.

#41 2 years ago

Headed up to mpls this afternoon if games need to go up. Low play Munsters pro onboard, and a 1 of 12 Golden Cue.

#42 2 years ago

Looking for a Super Mario Bros pin in KC.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

jayhawkai
There’s one up here. I could buy it and haul down today.

Thanks, but I wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger that instant.

2 years later
#44 8 months ago

Planning on listing my Bond Premium soon, HUO ~300 plays, works great, has rocket city mods. Asking 8500 cash, may be open to some trades.

7 months later
#45 34 days ago

Gonna be selling a led colordmd. Was in a de jp for a couple months. Have the box, de adapter. And wiring harness. 400

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-kansas-city?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.