I hear a lot of people throwing the word "flow" around -- especially on games that I consider have ZERO flow... And sometimes I'm thinking -- What? Is he f***ing crazy? Perhaps -- Or... do we just have different definitions of flow?
Let's see if we can create a "best" definition of flow...
1. Read all posts before you post, and see if your opinion has already been stated.
2. If you see a post that matches your precise view, vote for it !
3. If you don't see a definition you agree with, give your unique definition of flow, and expect some votes.
4. When we see some heavily voted definitions, I'll create a poll, and we can vote for the best definition.
Suggestions for creating your definition of flow:
1. Define what you think flow is.
2. Define what you think flow is NOT.
--> In this thread, since we are not rating baby pictures, please DO use your "thumbs down" button liberally. If you disagree with a definition, knock that sucker down. We want the definitions with the most points to rise up.