imgres.jpg
BeavisandButthead_MD_title.png
89ac0cf32fb96a8fa1abe84956db68cb.jpg
f730389e9940de742f240084fca97b05.jpg
8e3c32dfb537ee246f5f166bc289d40e.jpg
603079_320380981415131_668498077_n.jpg
scuba_diving_24.jpg
0.jpg
A8CABWWWQ5CA9A7Y92CA0YFI03CAJ47HSZCA1GPU8PCARHQESSCAGUTOH2CAVTTPVNCAS4XE7ZCAQKQ6GKCAX6XNUOCA8O3E7KCAWOOVT1CAUESQDBCAHP7GPPCAIQW5
2014-04-10-23-54-36.png
doom-3-wallpaper-1.jpg
screen480x480.jpeg
rear_monster_camaro.jpg
l.gif
Make way for Endeavor.jpg
Unknown-4-872.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcorpse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Zep could be interesting. Hard to believe people actually think Iron Maiden would be a good choice. To each his own I guess.

Elvis and Rolling Stones are 2 extremely popular music acts that Stern tried to convince us that fans would desire to have a game based on, and those games have nowhere near the level of popularity of the ACDC and Metallica pins.

I would speculate that, like them or not, an Iron Maiden pin would be much more popular than a Led Zeppelin pin even if Led Zeppelin is the more popular group based on any monetary or popularity factors that ranks artists.

It is not always popularity in mass culture that blends well with a pinball machine and the folks spending the money on those games.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Never hear it mentioned, but ZZ Top should be in the conversation. If AC/DC is about hot chicks at all, then ZZ Top even moreso (if you've ever been to one of their shows).
The back box could have Dusty and Billy on it with guitar/bass that "rotate" during a multiball or special mode.

Play Getaway for your ZZ Top fix

4 months later
#230 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm thinking so as well. That way they could tell a beginning, middle and end through the games missions. The Walking Dead TV show seems far from over which makes me wonder how they could even have a wizard mode if Stern based it off the show.

There is a lot more material to work with if they use the comic series.

No spoilers, but the book is much further along in plot development. And the art is freaking awesome. Want a modern day Centaur? Black and White zombies from TWD.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballcorpse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-after-mustang?tu=pinballcorpse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.