imgres.jpg
BeavisandButthead_MD_title.png
89ac0cf32fb96a8fa1abe84956db68cb.jpg
f730389e9940de742f240084fca97b05.jpg
8e3c32dfb537ee246f5f166bc289d40e.jpg
603079_320380981415131_668498077_n.jpg
scuba_diving_24.jpg
0.jpg
A8CABWWWQ5CA9A7Y92CA0YFI03CAJ47HSZCA1GPU8PCARHQESSCAGUTOH2CAVTTPVNCAS4XE7ZCAQKQ6GKCAX6XNUOCA8O3E7KCAWOOVT1CAUESQDBCAHP7GPPCAIQW5
2014-04-10-23-54-36.png
doom-3-wallpaper-1.jpg
screen480x480.jpeg
rear_monster_camaro.jpg
l.gif
Make way for Endeavor.jpg
Unknown-4-872.jpeg
There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 10 years ago

Duck Dynasty: Duck Commander

#52 10 years ago

The Pinto pinball experience! Just don't bump it too hard!!!

#53 10 years ago

I just want to flip a silver ball around making copious amounts of meth

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I just want to flip a silver ball around making copious amounts of meth

Breaking Bad is a great show but would it translate to pinball? Hmm.

#55 10 years ago

Walking Dead, Walking Dead, Walking Dead.

Ok I don't care if it is next just better be sometime soon and have the new color screen.

#56 10 years ago

I got to talk with John Trudeau recently. He said they are designing the next 3 games, right now. One will be his, one will be Borg, and one will be Steve Ritchie. If logic follows the previous release order, then the next design should be Borg. When asked point blank what the next pin would be he said twice "Everybody is gonna be really surprised". That makes me think that some of the more talked about themes like TWD and Maiden are still a ways out.

#57 10 years ago

what was the last true non license success

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

what was the last true non license success

Medieval Madness?

#59 10 years ago

On rumors most likely this year -

Muppets
Led Zepplin
Superman

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

"Just Look At The Flowers" LE

hehehe.....

or the WHAT WOULD CAROL DO? premium edition

#61 10 years ago

Haven't we seen this thread before?

"What's Next?" Answers fall into three categories:

1) Legitimate guesses
2) Wish List for what people want
3) Joke titles

Rarely a correct answer

#62 10 years ago

A new Dredd would be rad.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

Medieval Madness?

Sold 4016 units not a big hit no fear sold more games

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Sold 4016 units not a big hit No Fear sold more games

It has legs though....it's being remade....so, I think it can now be legitimately called a hit.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It has legs though....it's being remade....so, I think it can now be legitimately called a hit.

I asked what was the last big non license hit that means good sales not secondary market value. why would a non license game be made if they do not sell well

#66 10 years ago

Wasn't part of the reason it has relatively low numbers because of the timing? It didn't have a chance at later runs because they switched to the P2K. By the time Ops realized they had a hit it was too late.

#67 10 years ago

Black Sabbath!

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Wasn't part of the reason it has relatively low numbers because of the timing? It didn't have a chance at later runs because they switched to the P2K. By the time Ops realized they had a hit it was too late.

Correct. By the time us operators that were still buying pinball found out it was a good earner, they were no longer available to purchase.

#69 10 years ago

I'm hoping for this... maybe not right now but the 2nd movie comes out next year I believe.

Bobb Par.pngBobb Par.png

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

I asked what was the last big non license hit that means good sales not secondary market value. why would a non license game be made if they do not sell well

Yeah, non-licensed won't sell well in this market...that's why Stern won't risk it.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I'm hoping for this... maybe not right now but the 2nd movie comes out next year I believe.

They're in the early stages on Incredibles 2 - but it's not going to be out for YEARS from now. Currently the Pixar schedule goes: Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur in 2015, Finding Dori in 2016. Then there's an untitled Dia De Los Muertos movie that has been in the works for longer than the just announced Cars 3 and Incredibles 2. So, likely 2017 at the EARLIEST.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

So, likely 2017 at the EARLIEST.

Doh.

#73 10 years ago

It was supposed to be Fast and Furious by Borg. Who knows now that Paul Walker died and the 7th movie got delayed a year.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Then there's an untitled Dia De Los Muertos movie

I thought that was a Disney movie, not a Pixar movie? The Tangled/Frozen team.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I thought that was a Disney movie, not a Pixar movie? The Tangled/Frozen team.

Nope. Lee Unkrich at pixar, according to the info so far.

http://pixar.wikia.com/Untitled_D%C3%ADa_de_los_Muertos_film

#76 10 years ago

This thread has provided no insight to what is next...lol

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Starbuck77:

100% fact: Borg's game.

Anything else is speculation.

#78 10 years ago

I would love a walking dead pin but... I think there are much better options. To back this up I will use stats. Walking Dead is on AMC network so its not main stream. Its ranked about #63 on the most watched list. Now I know this doesn’t dictate sales but I would go with a top show. True Blood is ranked 12. Much more popular to the public and a better show IMO. Also I think the show is in its last season so it would be great timing. The only show over True Blood would be Game of Thrones in my eyes. Its a Hot show on HBO but it's going into the 4th season (of 8ish) so still a bit early? Maybe? But the books are out so probably doesn’t matter.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nope. Lee Unkrich at pixar, according to the info so far.
http://pixar.wikia.com/Untitled_D%C3%ADa_de_los_Muertos_film

Works for me. With my avatar you know I'm down!

#80 10 years ago

I'd love to see less licenses from TV and movies. More that are open ended but still give the name recognition and sales power a license brings, without being tied down with so much baggage. Metallica is a great example. There's really nothing on the actual pin itself that isn't just some creative fun. Sparky and the snake are original toys, the art isn't tied to some DVD box cover, the callouts, whatever I think of some of them, are all original recordings. That's as close to an original theme as we're gonna get from Stern I bet.

As much as I love my Star Trek the biggest failings of it right now involve an over reliance on movie clip sounds. Really hoping the Karl Urban sessions take it up a notch.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from Starbuck77:

Actually insight has definitely been provided regarding what's next.

You just need to know whose posts you can trust.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Starbuck77:

This thread has provided no insight to what is next.

The last thing any company, including Stern, wants is for people to not buy their current offering because they are waiting for the one after it. It is in Stern's best interest to divulge nothing about any future pin that might adversely affect sales of their current pins.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah, non-licensed won't sell well in this market...that's why Stern won't risk it.

Will Jack?

#84 10 years ago

Mustang II

#85 10 years ago

Slayer, please make a Slayer pinball, Reign in Blood LE.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Slayer, please make a Slayer pinball, Reign in Blood LE.

There's an officially licensed digital Slayer pin, so the band is obviously down.

#87 10 years ago

All signs point to Elastica

#88 10 years ago

If Lawlor's game makes it into production, then yes. Will it sell as well as WOZ or Hobbit? We shall see.

#89 10 years ago

Beavis and Butthead! That would be cool.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from Starbuck77:

Agreed. This wasnt supposed to be a wish list!

Other then Superman and Borg the last 80 post were off.

My distributor said rumor is Stern secured license for Hunger Games.

#91 10 years ago

Whoa Nellie!

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Agreed. This wasnt supposed to be a wish list!
Other then Superman and Borg the last 80 post were off.

We heard that rumor years ago...wouldn't make sense to do it before they had available assets for the 3rd and 4th movie, IMO.

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Hunger Games is not next!

#94 10 years ago

Think about this, European sales on Mustang will be light..............So the European market will be hungry for a pin, so what better gift than the gift of IRON MAIDEN!!! This will sky rocket sales in Europe!

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I think there are much better options. To back this up I will use stats. Walking Dead is on AMC network so its not main stream. Its ranked about #63 on the most watched list.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/10/story-world-the-walking-dead

Isn't walking dead #1 ?

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

Gary likes his overseas market and Maiden LE would sell out as fast as Metallica did. I guarantee it.

Hmmm...

130627110258-george-zimmer-mens-wearhouse-ad-620xa.jpg130627110258-george-zimmer-mens-wearhouse-ad-620xa.jpg

Quoted from Rarehero:

100% fact: Borg's game.
Anything else is speculation.

I like it!

320x240.jpg320x240.jpg
bjorn-borg.jpgbjorn-borg.jpg

#97 10 years ago

Walking Dead is definitely the #1 watched cable show on TV

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/18/cable-top-25-the-walking-dead-tops-cable-viewership-for-the-week-ending-march-16-2014/245352/

From what I can tell, TWD viewership is around 14 million compared to only 4 million for True Blood.

#98 10 years ago

It's definitely not 63. Right now it is hovering around #10 in the USA behind a bunch of show I've never heard of.

Quoted from RobT:

Hunger Games is not next!

I hope not! 8 to 16 year old girls don't buy pinball machines.

Quoted from 6S3NC3:

The only show over True Blood would be Game of Thrones in my eyes. Its a Hot show on HBO but it's going into the 4th season (of 8ish) so still a bit early? Maybe? But the books are out so probably doesn’t matter.

True Blood is the final season, so timing is good there. Game of Thrones too. They might only run another season or two and conclude with a trilogy of movies (just sayin).

I think the next pin from Stern will be a four player version of Gottlieb Volley with drop target memory.

#99 10 years ago

(Walking Dead... shhhh )

#100 10 years ago

(Hunger Games...shhh)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-after-mustang/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.