(Topic ID: 167696)

What is a Super Kixx bubble Soccer worth?

By pacman11

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kimber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Condition is key, like anything else. I have seen them sell for as low as $250 and as high as $1200. Average is around $600. If it's a Budweiser 2002 World Cup edition, it worth slightly more than average. Again, condition is key. I've had a few cycle through my collection.
    Make sure the ball ejector works good. It's an unobtainium part. If it doesn't work, it's just a big paperweight. Check the dome for scratches/cracks as replacements aren't available. Players come up from time to time on eBay and klov. Balls are hard to come by. Gear boxes don't usually wear out, but the Super Chexx ones are exact same and in production.
    I might have a few extra parts laying around. PM me if you have any specific questions I can help with.

Thanks for this too.
    There is one for sale here in New Zealand with a faulty ball ejector.
    A big paper weight I dont need!

2 weeks later
    #6 7 years ago

Cool, well done!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kimber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-a-super-kixx-bubble-soccer-worth?tu=kimber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.