(Topic ID: 279435)

What is a NOS Set of RFM Plastics & ramps worth?

By too-many-pins

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Collin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I have been hanging on to a NOS set of Revenge From Mars ramps and a set of playfield plastics for years hoping to find another RFM someday to use them on but since we are "phasing away" from the hobby I doubt I'll ever end up needing them. If you had these what value would you place on them and how would you sell them? Am I better off selling all three ramps as a lot or one at a time? Should I sell the ramps & plastics together of sell the plastics separately?

I don't remember exactly what I paid for these when I got them but I remember thinking "should I buy these or buy another pinball machine instead" so I know they didn't come cheap. When I found them I knew it would likely be a once in a lifetime change to grab them so I didn't want to pass them up.

THANKS to anyone who can help me out here!

#3 3 years ago

THANKS! Any and all information will be helpful. I likely paid too much for these when I bought them but I also knew they would be tough to impossible to find if I needed them.

#4 3 years ago

Anyone else have any idea what I should ask for these? Thinking about tossing them up on eBay but wanted to ask here before I did that just in case I could find someone who had some idea of an "actual value" instead of going down the path of an eBay auction.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The left ramp is available for $120 on marco. The right ramp was listed $125 on marco, but is out of stock. The right ramp is listed on automated's parts site for $195. The upper right ramp is on ebay for $100. The plastics are available for $139 from PPS.

Thanks! I am thinking I paid around $450 or $500 for everything when I bought them several years ago. One of these days I'll learn to make notes about this stuff but for some reason I have never learned to do that over the years. I am fairly sure all of this stuff is NOS original but I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. I know sometimes the remake stuff is better than NOS and other times NOS is better than the remake. Sadly I don't know enough about RFM to know which is better as far as this stuff.

Once I "dig it all out" I need to get it all sold. Time to "finalize things" with the balance of my pinball parts inventory and move on to other hobbies.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, MO
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-a-nos-set-of-rfm-plastics-amp-ramps-worth?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.