(Topic ID: 244955)

What is a needed service in the pinball industry that's not available.

By Epistaxis

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D246EC34-793C-4ABD-90E9-790E6AB67F03 (resized).jpeg
    AFB94892-25EB-4312-AD45-283D17C7334C (resized).jpeg
    6F687D42-B085-4B4C-90D0-FEFFE3D4D2C1 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopMoose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 4 years ago

More tutorial and gameplay videos on YouTube for older games - Bowen can only do so much on his own.

Side note on videos and streams: watching people talk about pinball is boring. Watching people play is fun. Watching people talk about what they're doing while playing is great. (Of course, playing the game yourself is best of all.)

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Not a service but I've always thought a pinball housing community would be cool. Kind of like a golf course community but with just the club house that each neighbor would set up and maintain a few machines that everyone could enjoy. Also a series of sidewalks connecting the homes where people could move their machines for sale, trade or temporary loans to each home collection.
    Not likely to happen but fun to consider.

I came across one of these co-ops when I was searching for a place to play while on vacation. When I emailed them, they asked me to fill out a questionnaire (How long have you been in the hobby? What games do you own? What tournaments have you competed in? etc.). After that, I was granted a phone interview (which went pretty well) but we couldn't schedule a time for an in-person vetting while I was in town. It was an amusing experience.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopMoose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-a-needed-service-in-the-pinball-industry-that-s-not-available?tu=TopMoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.