(Topic ID: 76364)

What is a Gottlieb World Challenge Soccer worth?

By helicopter

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider helicopter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Kind of a rare pin, only 1470 made and most were exported. Looking at buying one locally in nice condition with LED kit, not perfect but very light wear on PF in a couple spots, cabinet excellent, overall very clean, for $1200. Plays nice and my kids will like it. Can't seem to find any DMDs in that price range in Ohio. Is this a good or bad deal?

#4 10 years ago

It feels a little high to me too but I can't seem to find any dmd pins in this price range. Any other suggestions what and where to find?

#7 10 years ago

The $1200 is delivered to my door which is nice but makes me wonder how desperate he is to get rid of it.

Although, he wouldn't take anything less, tried that already. I'd love a WCS but I can't even find them at $2k delivered. For the money, I haven't been able to find a better dmd, soccer isn't mandatory but family friendly for small children is.

I may play this for a couple months and take it to the Ohio show to trade. Haven't been to this show before, any guesses what it would be worth there or trade value? It actually plays pretty well, good flow with a fairly in depth progression and a shooters game with single pop up targets. So, pretty sure once a soccer fan plays it, there is a good chance they will like for the money but it's no WCS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider helicopter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-a-gottlieb-world-challenge-soccer-worth?tu=helicopter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.