(Topic ID: 186363)

What if my pinball isn't listed at Pinside?

By Flyrod

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JayDee
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5905063fc0d5c82830437cc9bc0bc0cbe787ab5c.jpg
    f8bdeff4dad6f23fdfc055b18ed92208d02c8a86 (resized).jpg
    c5a71163e27c20af063fafff2184fcb274da023b (resized).jpg
    ad541c3df315fe2bad7d36435b04a0c561505a16 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

Contact the staff, list it as another game, or you might be able to list it as parts although it would show up in the wrong category. I can see why they do this to make it easy and good to view threads (with good titles, something people seem to be bad at) but this is clearly a flaw in the system. Hopefully they help you out! I would suppose it isn't very common anymore though with a lot of titles being accounted for.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider otaku.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-if-my-pinball-isnt-listed-at-pinside?tu=otaku and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.