Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by isJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 27 days ago

What if gottlieb bought out American or if American bought out gottlieb pinball. Gottlieb right now exists as a office space but if they attach themselves to a manufacturer.

#2 27 days ago

Are you looking for a remake of Raven?

#3 27 days ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Are you looking for a remake of Raven?

No, maybe. But watching the company that gave us pinball that we know just sit their and be lost needs to be sad to me.

#4 27 days ago

I wish CGC would remake Vacation America, but make it better.

#5 27 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

?

#6 27 days ago

It's an original theme that is a National Lampoon's Vacation ripoff. Great them and the backbox is funny. However, the game it's self sucks and is more like a home pin.

#7 27 days ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I kinda wish I still had mine. Oddly, It was the most played game on game night (head scratcher emoji).

#8 27 days ago

Gottlieb already has first-hand experience losing money in pinball manufacturing. Why in the world would they have any interest in doing it twice?

#9 27 days ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

What if gottlieb bought out American or if American bought out gottlieb pinball. Gottlieb right now exists as a office space but if they attach themselves to a manufacturer.

An updated Black Hole or Haunted House would be excellent.

#10 27 days ago

A company is it's people.

All those people are gone.

#11 26 days ago
    Quoted from PinRetail:

All those people are gone.

Even after Columbia pictures purchased Gottlieb, it essentially was no longer the same.

They did fairly decent for not exactly being the doted-on darling under the Mylstar company umbrella.

#12 26 days ago
    Quoted from PinRetail:

A company is it's people.

Something something Citizen's United something something soylent green

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.