(Topic ID: 173065)

What Hotel in Vegas has Pinball Machines?

By 3pinballs

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by QuietEarp
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3500 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

MY WIFE is flying to Vegas today and wants to know what Hotel has all the pinball machines to play. I thought it was NY NY but want to be sure ...Thx Everyone.

#2 7 years ago

Yep.....NY NY.....just got back...........Joey

IMG_3500 (resized).JPGIMG_3500 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

The TWD is super sweet.....refinery edition.....all games were tip top shape....super clean....and I can forgive the center-post on GB as it's just a casual place....all of them having light up buttons looked nice too.....have fun...........Joey

#5 7 years ago

Yep NYNY. Located at the top of the escalator as you are heading towards the parking deck.

#6 7 years ago

what pinball machines do they have?

#8 7 years ago

We stay at NYNY because of the pins. They all play like brand new and are well maintained. I dropped around $80 on our last trip there.

#9 7 years ago

Go to the Pinball Hall of Fame. Lots of pins you won't see anywhere else. You won't be sorry.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

We stay at NYNY because of the pins. They all play like brand new and are well maintained. I dropped around $80 on our last trip there.

Cheapest way to spend your time in Vegas is pumping quarters into a pinball machine! Every game you play is saving you cash.

#11 7 years ago

Not in a hotel but in downtown Vegas
    http://www.fremontarcade.com/
    Near Hotels Golden Nugget, The D, & Four Queens.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Go to the Pinball Hall of Fame. Lots of pins you won't see anywhere else. You won't be sorry.

you'll be sorry

#13 7 years ago

If you love pinball, you absolutely won't be disappointed with the PHoF. Or The Fremont Arcade. or NYNY.

#14 7 years ago

If you go into the PHOF expecting games to be in collector quality you will be sorry, however it is one of the cooler spots in the country. The amount of very rare games that they have there to play is staggering.

#15 7 years ago

PHOF is worth the trip, but some of those machines are pretty beat up or well loved. Depending on how you want to look at it.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Cheapest way to spend your time in Vegas is pumping quarters into a pinball machine! Every game you play is saving you cash.

Yep...That's how I look at it, too. All that time playing pinball is time spent away from the slot machines and sports book!

#17 7 years ago

My wife and are in in Las Vegas right now. Have been to NyNy pretty much twice a day to play. The machines are in great shape, and Ghostbusters it set up to play much friendlier with a center post and rubber o rings on the top of the outlanes. The operator should set the match percentage a little higher, after $50 in playing we haven't matched even once.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Deafcon:

My wife and are in in Las Vegas right now. Have been to NyNy pretty much twice a day to play. The machines are in great shape, and Ghostbusters it set up to play much friendlier with a center post and rubber o rings on the top of the outlanes. The operator should set the match percentage a little higher, after $50 in playing we haven't matched even once.

Yeah, I didn't match either, but finding all of the free games that newbs left on the machines more than made up for it..... I played at least a dozen free games by just looking for the blinking start light each time I went to the arcade.

#19 7 years ago

You should visit the Hall of Fame. It is awesome.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-hotel-in-vegas-has-pinball-machines?hl=deafcon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.