(Topic ID: 217671)

What has been on your wishlist the longest?

By ForceFlow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-15 (resized).jpg
image-2 (resized).jpg
image-1 (resized).jpg
1528111321011438253989 (resized).jpg
P8220290 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

Quicksilver. Two people answered my WTB ads with "what are you willing to pay?" Apparently I'm not willing to overpay for this title so it still eludes me.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you should be able to find many of those under 5k!
The benefit of the wishlist is to see those games/get alerted when they come up in the market.

Whysnow some of these titles sell within an hour of being posted on Pinside. In the case of Quicksilver no one has ever sold one in the marketplace. All of the Quicksilver sales on Pinside were done through forums or people answering wtb ads. For rarer titles like this you have to have another rare title to trade or have a really good network built up over many years

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from rattmuscle:

Swords of Fury has always been a timing issue. Someday all the pieces will fall in place. Got a line on a nice Centaur but the owner refuses to sell so far. For Kingpin I'm watching the remake thing closely.

There’s a really nice Swords if Fury in Atlanta area on Facebook. Typical upper playfield wear. I played it when I picked up another pin and the swords plays flawlessly.

#51 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I was wondering how that worked. So if I make a wishlist, do I get a PM when one gets posted for sale in the market?

You will receive a daily email digest with any pins on your wishlist once a day, usually 5-6 PM EST. If you make a contribution to Pinside you will get the heart icon and when your wishlist items are posted you will immediately receive a notification email.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

Would love to pick up an IJ but its a wide body and my basement stairs would beat it up

You could remove the head and playfield, then place the body on it's side and carry it down the stairs. Problem solved....except for the funds needed to buy a nice WMS IJ these days

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from rattmuscle:

Going to hopefully pick up a SOF Sunday if all goes well....

If that doesn't work out I know of one for sale in Atlanta, I've played it recently and it's in really nice condition. One of my friends in Chicago has one for sale on Facebook as well. PM me if you want details.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-has-been-on-your-wishlist-the-longest?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.