(Topic ID: 217671)

What has been on your wishlist the longest?

By ForceFlow

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RazerX
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-15 (resized).jpg
image-2 (resized).jpg
image-1 (resized).jpg
1528111321011438253989 (resized).jpg
P8220290 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Transporter.

Rare, over priced currently (IMHO), and not a great game compared to other rare stuff from that era/price.
It is still good and great art, but I Just have not found the right one yet.

BMX has been on for a long time. That one just because it is too rare to find in decent condition/reasonable price.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I never did the wishlist thing because every game I want is rare. Warlok, Strange World, Solar Fire, Quicksilver, Star Gazer, Frontier, Spirit, Defender, and Starlight are on my mental short list and I'm not paying 5-7 grand for any of them either, so I'm happy to dream for the time being.

you should be able to find many of those under 5k!

The benefit of the wishlist is to see those games/get alerted when they come up in the market.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

: middlefinger:

The law typically has good taste in games. I think Sonic must have taken away his first girlfriend or something cause he never caught on that many sega games are really good!

Quoted from FlippyD:

Blackwater 100

I've probably wanted this pin for 30 years now. It completely blew my mind when twelve year old me briefly caught a glimpse of it in a back corner of Fudruckers near the bathrooms. I was only there to pee and parents wouldn't cough up any quarters so... I've still never played it!

Do you like WhiteWater? If so, it is similar in feels but way tougher, more intense, and unique. I played Kevin Carol's really nice example (after a few years of giving him a hard time that it was not ready to play when I would visit ) and decided I MUST have one! Great game! Super fun and great theme integration.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 6,795.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-has-been-on-your-wishlist-the-longest?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.