Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by etien
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0070E805-638F-45D9-98F7-90B6B610BBDB (resized).jpeg
    C8096DAC-C222-45F2-87DD-C05834E54577 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Just wodering why the Wizard mod thread (showing all products and photos of actual products installed) was deleted? Was a good place to see real world installs of these mods

#2 2 years ago

I doubt it was deleted. If it was posted in the wrong sub-forum, it may have been moved to "All modding".

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/forum/modding-pinball

Have you tried using the search feature to find it?

#3 2 years ago

Yes tried searching, result said wizard mod deleted

#4 2 years ago

Wonder what happened? Mistake?

#5 2 years ago

What's the link for the thread?

#6 2 years ago

Wonder if he got the polite Stern letter?

I posted a link for a Godzilla apron to cover up reader and it was removed?

Hope he did not get the boot? He had some really great stuff

#7 2 years ago

As it turns out, according to Robin, an IP issue unfortunately surfaced with something the OP was working on, and the OP decided to preemptively request the removal of their content to avoid problems. Sorry folks.

#8 2 years ago

So much for asking if he'll be doing any Black Friday deals.

#9 2 years ago

Just installed their WizBlades on my AC/DC pro. Look great and material is a lot more sturdy so less chance of scratches.

0070E805-638F-45D9-98F7-90B6B610BBDB (resized).jpeg0070E805-638F-45D9-98F7-90B6B610BBDB (resized).jpegC8096DAC-C222-45F2-87DD-C05834E54577 (resized).jpegC8096DAC-C222-45F2-87DD-C05834E54577 (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #10 2 years ago

How long is shipping to the USA? Ordered set for my incoming Godzilla pro

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

How long is shipping to the USA? Ordered set for my incoming Godzilla pro

I think they are usually 2-3 weeks to North America. Especially over the holidays.

#12 2 years ago

Apologies in advance for the newbie question... Would the Star Wars wizblades fit on the Stern home pin model?

https://wizardmod.com/collections/wizblades-pinball-blades/products/star-wars-comic-art-black-pinball-wizblades

#13 2 years ago

Browsing their shop all the Williams pinball are gone. Thanks god I ordered the Monster Bash Tales of the Arabian Nights and Medieval Madness parts before the lawyers jumped in.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-the-wizard-mod-thread?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.