(Topic ID: 7194)

What happened to the trapped pins in Bottom Boys land topic?

By pinballslave

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 187 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by v8torino
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bob.jpg
    723665.jpg
    images.jpeg
    10-26-11_001_-_Copy.JPG
    Deliverance.jpg
    untitled.png
    sfgg.jpg
    scooter.jpg
    download.jpeg
    keyser_soze.jpg
    iampinmike.jpg
    images-1.jpeg
    3_19007-Scotland-Yard-IMG_7789x.jpg
    DownloadedFile-1.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    DownloadedFile.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballslave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Was this pulled by the mods?? Is Pinmike still with us? Are we all happy again? Did the pins get rescued?

#6 12 years ago

I see.... one of those hush hush things... Maybe another topic from someone else who tries to rescue the pins will materialise and mysteriously vanish later so we can get another glimpse of the pins fate...

#40 12 years ago

All I can say is that it's a real shame that Pinmike is gone... from what I could tell, he was a pilliar of this community... he was the one who literally gave away $500 to a random member in the recent 'posting' competition, and from what I can understand he's provided help to numerous other members free of charge... even the cause for his dissapreance was aresult of trying to help someone from what I can work out... it's a real shame as far as I can tell...

Come back Pinmike!!

#43 12 years ago

It is sad reading that TZ fix topic how things turned out... very sad indeed!

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from Wizcat:

Both of them have staggeringly similar writing styles, tending not to capitalise their 'I', not leaving a space after a full stop etc etc.

Mmmm, interesting conspiricy theory...!? I have no idea why I'm interested in this by the way... I just don't like seeing good men put down...

Edit: just had a look at the TZ fix topic, and silverman never uses capitol lettrers to start a sentence, but Pinmike does... I'd say they're different people...

#78 12 years ago
    Quoted from jitneystand1:

He's an attention whore, creating aliases to build him up, tear him down, whatever gets people talking about him.

We know that's really you Pinmike... The Lawler twins avs give it away... reveal yourself, there's nothing to be ashamed of... we'll still like you if you're just one person!

#85 12 years ago
    Quoted from wizzardz:

hhhmmm...pins rescued from a warehouse in shreveport...

shreveport.craigslist.org link

Looks like they're probably the games... so looks like mystery solved in terms of what was in there (apart from the three that arean't listed that I guess the hauler kept... I seem to remember there were 12...)... Solved except for the mystery of who was brave enough to face the submissive gays that is!!??

#135 12 years ago

Excellent 'T' shirt idea, count me in!

I'm Pinmike, and so's my wife!

Seriously though, with all this fuss about Pinmike, and with the apparent knowledge that he's lurking here, surely this thread will make him realise how much he means to Pinside... come back Mike, we all miss you!! (well, almost all!).

#165 12 years ago

Pinmike's going to sound the buzzer soon, and the last poster to this thread will get a free guided tour around the Bottom Boys trapped pins in Shreveport! Roumour has it the bell's comimg soon, so get posting guys!!

#171 12 years ago

Not seen that movie, will have to check it out!! Love Bill Murray!

#180 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I wanna see the rest of that bunny pic thread....

Me too! Come on NP, don't be shy!

Quoted from Jgel:

So now that Mike is back are we ever going to get closure on this????

Would be nice, but I've got a feeling that he wants to put this behind him without closure... not sure why tho... I still am curious to know what happened... it's like one of those films that ends before you want it to and you never know what happened... Like the opposite of LOTR!

#183 12 years ago

This can't end 'till either:

a) NimblePin posts the rest of that bunny shot...

or

b) Pinmike steps up and spills the beans on what exactly happened on that mysterious day in Shreveport with his camera and some bottom boys...

Since the legs on the person on the right in the bunny shot look decidedly hairy, I'd ask for B as a closure...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballslave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-the-trapped-pins-in-bottom-boys-land-topic?tu=pinballslave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.