(Topic ID: 116486)

What Happened to Pinbits???

By QuarterGrabber

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

theres_a_thought-563.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Their service is excellent, no doubt. I was just wondering if they were going to keep making new products?

I personally dont think that their service is great. I had an issue with a protector set and went on here asking if others had issues with holes lining up or if it was just me. I didnt complain about the product or even the service at that point, just was wondering if i had done something wrong.

After making the post, i was contacted directly from pinbits and was offered a replacement set. I thought wow, what great service, that i hadnt even complained to them and they were going above and beyone to help me out. They ask for my address and after some time and not receiving the replacemtn, I contact them and once again told that they are replacing it. That was 6 or so months ago, I never did get anything from them

So by contacting me and offering something that i had not asked for, but then not following through with it, they lost me as a customer. Not because of their product, I would have ordered again from them had they not have even offered a replacement. But not sticking to their word when they offered the replacement was what lost me. In fact, just two weeks ago i needed to rivet a flap on a ramp, i searched on here for reccomendations for how to rivet the flap on, many suggested the pressless rivet kit, but once i seen that it was through pinbits, i decided to just mail my ramps to a friend and have him do them. Shipping cost me more than the kit would have cost, but i just couldnt send my money to a company that doesnt stand behind its word

here is the thread that i started
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinbits-protector-set-issues-with-fit-and-size

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-pinbits?tu=tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.