By Star_Gazer

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

epert.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strohz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I wonder if he ever had the license for that one. It seems like it was never really mentioned again besides the initial announcement.

Believe-it-or-not, Skit-B actually had a license to produce EOD. After talking with Jamie (of Mythbusters fame) last week, I asked him about the Predator fiasco and if/how it affected EOD. Paraphrasing, he confirmed they had a contract with Skit-B, but had not heard from them in a while to know the situation was but it seemed like there may not be pinball machines in the long run. Since he wasn't aware of a lot of the Predator details, I filled him in and he was genuinely bummed they may not get made.

The good news for Predator owners is they reportedly didn't receive a big licensing fee (as frequently speculated) and instead were to be compensated a percentage if/when the machines actually were made and sold. So the license was legit, and there may be more recoverable revenue in the pot than previously assumed spent.

I suggested that if it does fall through they should just make their own pinball episode like Ben Heck and threw out some ideas which was good for a laugh, so you never know

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strohz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-experts-of-dangerous?tu=strohz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.