View topic image gallery

17361618_1030037903765023_2276082299212710223_n (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
i-use-to-k6srrv (resized).jpg
i-used-to-2a9i3b (resized).jpg
fullsizeoutput_b9 (resized).jpeg
maxresdefaultgg-768x432 (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Seems like the game fell off the radar, have any shipped yet?

#2 6 years ago

Did anyone even buy one?

#3 6 years ago

Can you hear me now?

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

Some things don't last long.
Currently, the game remains in testing and sample for production.
Amazing how quickly people forget in this hobby is it not?

maxresdefaultgg-768x432 (resized).jpgmaxresdefaultgg-768x432 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

fullsizeoutput_b9 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_b9 (resized).jpeg

#6 6 years ago

i-used-to-2a9i3b (resized).jpgi-used-to-2a9i3b (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago

Old news. Hype has worn off. JJP missed an opportunity to capitalize. I'd guess it's still going to do good, though.

So much for announce and release.

#8 6 years ago

i-use-to-k6srrv (resized).jpgi-use-to-k6srrv (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

why announce a game thats not even close to ship. ohh its just pinball and thats the way things work.

#10 6 years ago

It is progressing and there does not seem to be any changes on it from the original announcement. Those who have played it on test site have nothing but accolades for the gameplay. I was thinking about it very seriously and then caught myself saying "WTF....why am I paying $9,000 for a pinball game?"

I am now looking at some older titles that do not have any of the current clearcoat problems of the new Stern games.

#11 6 years ago

Everybody i know thats played dialed inn say its badass

#12 6 years ago

Ball times are way too long.

Lots of the callouts are bad.

The art is polarizing at best.

The magnets are going to wear like hell compared to stern's new patented design.

I just played a bunch at free gold watch. Not for me.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Everybody i know thats played dialed inn say its badass

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

Probably has to do with alien being released and the next afmr announcement. Plus jack doesn't come on pinside and make his own thread with constant updates. Good thing

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Probably has to do with alien being released and the next afmr announcement. Plus jack doesn't come on pinside and make his own thread with constant updates. Wish he did though.

He tried that. It was a disaster.

#16 6 years ago

Ok maybe I should change that last line then

Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Wish he did though.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I was thinking about it very seriously and then caught myself saying "WTF....why am I paying $9,000 for a pinball game?"
I am now looking at some older titles that do not have any of the current clearcoat problems of the new Stern games.

This makes all of the sense in the world.

#18 6 years ago

The game has been undergoing testing on location, Pat has been tweaking it, and it has had several code updates. Will be great to hear some reviews from TPF.

#19 6 years ago

So if it flops, can we say that "Pat Phoned In Dialed In"?

Heh, been waiting for a chance to put that joke out there. I really hope it's a big hit. My joke probably won't be.

"Well, that's showbiz!"

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

why announce a game thats not even close to ship.

When JJP announced it, they were planning 1st quarter for production to start.

LTG : )

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

When JJP announced it, they were planning 1st quarter for production to start.
LTG : )

Couple days left.

#22 6 years ago

I have a feeling it will have one of the longer lines at tpf. It will be a bigger success once it's been sampled enough in public. Like every new game, the next one is always the hot one. Where's all the GB, batman, alien fans? It's all the same. AS is hot currently, but only until the next announcement. That's Pinball.

#23 6 years ago

The game will be great!!! Glad to see it is in testing. Look forward to playing the game in TX.

#24 6 years ago

They will probably be working on game 4 by the time a Dialed Inn makes it to So Cal as I no nobody around here that's bought or is buying one.
We have enough idiots with cell phones already.

#25 6 years ago

Great game played at the Louisville expo want more Time on it for sure. It's always calm before the storm knock knock knock - also less pre order money required so less to bitch about?

#26 6 years ago

Wondering the same thing with Batman 66.
Where's the hype?

AS seems to be where it's at. Who knew?

#27 6 years ago

Watch how fast that disappears when Star Wars is released.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Watch how fast that disappears when Star Wars is released.

Star Wars primarily, Pulp fiction, Elvira and Aliens (if it gets going on production), is going to swamp this one.

The Lcd video advantage is over now and there isn't a pro version to compete with a $5100 Stern option.

Should still sell plenty but hopefully #4 is much better "licensed theme".

#29 6 years ago

Spooky seems to be the only company that announces and then releases games. Tough to get excited for games that get announced and then take years to ship when there are so many other options out there.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Should still sell plenty but hopefully #4 is much better "licensed theme".

It will be.

#31 6 years ago

I would dial it into a Pokemon themed pin. How hard can it be? Regardless of any promises, they need to make money.

#32 6 years ago

Just got back from the Dialed Inn. Piano that plays itself inn the lobby.... craziness.

#33 6 years ago

Played it at LAX, the shots are great, fun pin no doubt about it.

#34 6 years ago

I played it for 90 minutes in Schaumburg at Level 257 and it is an absolute blast! Wait for the reports from TPF - it will be a winner.

#35 6 years ago

"What happened to dialed in?"

It got decapitalized?

#36 6 years ago

Good game sounds like but the Theme (or lack of) and definitely the price turned most people off is my guess.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Ball times are way too long.
Lots of the callouts are bad.
The art is polarizing at best.
The magnets are going to wear like hell compared to stern's new patented design.
I just played a bunch at free gold watch. Not for me.

Funny how what people like can be so different/personal. Played today at free gold watch with a bunch of pinsiders and i thought it was amazing and couldnt get enough. Really loved the light show, i thought the modes were original and fresh/fun. Liked the flow..thought it played fun and fast, was worried about the theater slowing gameplay down but it was integrated well; actually, thought it was a really nice change of pace for JJP after two stop and go/slower widebodies. Cant speak to how the magnets will wear the game but they were a lot of fun and i really liked they implemented the magnets to act like wind, thought the theme integration all and all was really well thought out. Hated the theme at first, but the more i play it, the more it grows on me. Selfie mode is fun, flippers giving out if you dont make shots in mb is fun, ramp shots were fun. I would say my biggest gripe is that the art is meh. I agree with you about the ball times being long, but not every game needs to be IM or BSD.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Wondering the same thing with Batman 66.
Where's the hype?

The hype is I am Bat Phone Champion

#40 6 years ago

and

#41 6 years ago

...you can call me Al

#42 6 years ago

Nothing happened to di.... just lots of buyer's waiting for them to go into production. I think it will be a huge hit at the Texas pinball show also after tons more people get to enjoy it.

#43 6 years ago

People who never played it say it's going to suck and people who played it seemed to love it (most of them).Not every theme is for everyone and no need to bash games you don't like.

#44 6 years ago

Im looking forward to playing it when we have one in Madison for a week. If its anything like WoZ or Hobbit, it will be a great pin.

#45 6 years ago

Looks like games are being assembled, playfields are in.

17361618_1030037903765023_2276082299212710223_n (resized).jpg17361618_1030037903765023_2276082299212710223_n (resized).jpg

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Probably has to do with alien being released and the next afmr announcement. Plus jack doesn't come on pinside and make his own thread with constant updates. Wish he did though.

Your kidding right no good will come from Jack or Gary on pinside

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Your kidding right no good will come from Jack or Gary on pinside

Did you see two post down? I said I should take those last words out. Didn't realize how much of a disaster it was lol

Just changed it for you guys. I never saw any of his posts. What did he do to make it a disaster?

#48 6 years ago

My Main reason for going to Allentown, Pinfest, a 3 hour plus drive one way is to get as many plays on Dialed In as I can. I have loved the other JJP projects and love the opportunity that Pinballstar gives us to test them out.

#49 6 years ago

I thought we had all agreed to focus on bashing DP right now, and then this gets posted.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Did you see two post down? I said I should take those last words out. Didn't realize how much of a disaster it was lol
Just changed it for you guys. I never saw any of his posts. What did he do to make it a disaster?

He gave Pinside his version of the Shatner "move out of your parents basement" speech.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-happened-to-dialed-in and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.