(Topic ID: 266693)

What goes the way of the dinosaurs when things are normal once again?

By Photopin

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Hopefully no sports will survive
Yeah Im one of those few that really don't like sports being all over tv, radio, newspapers and such. Give those ridicolous cash to people doing real work instead of those running after a silly ball or similar *ends boring rant*
A more realistic thing is hopefully there will be much less unnecessary travel, because environment n stuff.

I'll go ahead and disagree about sports, but only in the sense I like to watch an occasional event - mostly motorcycle racing.

I agree the entire business is highly overpaid. Part of that ties in to the business travel part. We've all known for years that business trips are primarily to play golf and comp "clients" good seats at games. We, the consumer, get to pay for that. I see lots of this travel no longer happening. As a result, I hope the sports industry comes back towards the mean.

I'm more worried about high school sports. The thought of kids without dreams and aspirations paints a dark picture for me. That time gets filled with something, but probably not what we're going to like or understand.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-goes-the-way-of-the-dinosaurs-when-things-are-normal-once-again?tu=ronss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.