(Topic ID: 37635)

What games would you like to see a reproduction

By Pinballgeek

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

None it took me years to find mine in this quality. Re-runs could drive the price back down.

But if it drives price down we could get a mm for a cheaper price as they are flogging them to get nib repos

#53 11 years ago

I'd like to see Gottlieb Black Hole, Spirit, Krull, Comet, miss the early games.

#54 11 years ago

Hey,

If I could buy a brand new PinBot, Flash, or Gorgar, I'd probably consider it.

Luke

#56 11 years ago

My vote would be pins in that '82 - '84 where arcade games kicked pinball's butt hence low production #'s...

The one I would like to see is Krull....

#57 11 years ago

MM and, believe it or not, RFM would be my top two. A kingpin run would sure be nice and the world would not hurt if there another 200 BBBs in existence.

#58 11 years ago

BBB, CC (finished game), MM, AFM, MB and how about TOTAN with upgraded software

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

MM and, believe it or not, RFM would be my top two. A Kingpin run would sure be nice and the world would not hurt if there another 200 BBBs in existence.

Totally forgot about kingpin. Looks good even though never seen it in person

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Totally forgot about Kingpin. Looks good even though never seen it in person

Kingpin is a great lookin fun game...played it at CAX a ton...

I signed up with Gene, even though i'm sure it will never get built...

Shame

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

even though i'm sure it will never get built
    Shame

Well you never know it may happen someday

#62 11 years ago

Cactus Canyon.

#63 11 years ago

Have never seen a RetroPinball King of Diamonds in the wild.

That isn't the game I would have chosen to recreate. If they were to recreate something from that era it would have been Target Alpha or Hot Shot IMO, games like those could be something that could be placed on route and maybe turn a profit.

BTW, anybody here ever seen a King Of Diamonds?

#64 11 years ago

Im with you, I would like to see some of the classics that seem to always look so beat redone.

#65 11 years ago

Playboy P2K.

LTG : )

#67 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

None it took me years to find mine in this quality. Re-runs could drive the price back down.

It baffles me how many people wish for high prices and low supply to continue. "Yes please, I like to pay more"

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Im with you, I would like to see some of the classics that seem to always look so beat redone.

Gorgar , flash , Hercules and medusa also carnt forget firepower

#69 11 years ago

I wish I knew all the names and shorties you guys know.

If I asked for KJN, DFC, CIA & FBI, I'd have just as much idea about those as I have about most of the ones you guys are quoting. MM - Medieval Madness aside, as even I know that one!

#70 11 years ago

cc

#71 11 years ago
    Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Have never seen a RetroPinball King of Diamonds in the wild.

That isn't the game I would have chosen to recreate. If they were to recreate something from that era it would have been Target Alpha or Hot Shot IMO, games like those could be something that could be placed on route and maybe turn a profit.

BTW, anybody here ever seen a King Of Diamonds?

My wife played a king of diamonds in a small town bar about an hour from here. I asked her if it was a repro or a original and she did not know for sure. I tried to play it last weekend but the bar was closed when we drove through. I will play it soon I will let you know how it plays.

#72 11 years ago

Williams
    Any A-title currently selling over $5,000

Stern
    Spiderman

#73 11 years ago
    Quoted from Muppet_Man:

I wish I knew all the names and shorties you guys know.
    If I asked for KJN, DFC, CIA & FBI, I'd have just as much idea about those as I have about most of the ones you guys are quoting. MM - Medieval Madness aside, as even I know that one!

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/acronyms.html

Might as well learn them now, there is no avoiding it.

#74 11 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/acronyms.html
    Might as well learn them now, there is no avoiding it.

Nice one. I particularly like the fact there's a pinball out there somewhere called 'Big Dick"

#75 11 years ago
    Quoted from Muppet_Man:

Nice one. I particularly like the fact there's a pinball out there somewhere called 'Big Dick"

Theres one near me in a pub called the amazon (forest).

#76 11 years ago

You should get a photo, there isn't a Pinball database out there that has one.

#77 11 years ago

You should get a photo, there isn't a Pinball database out there that has one.

Here you go here's the pic I found
    Outsmarted you didn't I

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Many of the classic Bally and Stern games can be redone at home. Especially if you don't mind dumping a lot of money and time into the project. Most of the PCBs are available as new. Quite a few parts are out there like playfields, backglasses, siderails, lockdown receivers, legs, plastics, plus a number of mechanical items.

Several years ago, Big Time Cabinets did a run on Centaur, Fathom, and assorted Bally/Williams cabinets. These were first class reproductions, but apparently there wasn't enough demand to keep BTC going. Doesn't Doug Huse do these now?

Point being, if you really want these games to look like new, the parts are there to do it. It certainly is more expensive than it may appear at first glance. I had a local shop do some Bally cabinets for me and it was around $600 per cabinet just for the plain wood cabinet, and that was over six years ago. I still had to make a number of adjustments to get all the parts to fit correctly. It is a lot easier just restoring an existing cabinet than working with a new one.

#80 11 years ago

Star Wars DE with the updated code.

#81 11 years ago

Now when to think of it games that you will most prob find with faded cabs
    FT,JD,FH many more

and games that some of us wll never own but may someday
    CC,CV,MM,BBB,AFM,MB,TPC(the pinball cirqus),PK2K WB

#82 11 years ago

The Matrix!

#84 11 years ago

Obvious chioce is CC or MM cause you could get the 10k as a starting price from us pinheads and route runners....but my voice is for a new and improved Revenge from Mars!

#85 11 years ago

too many to list.... but then my gameroom still would be too small, my bank account would be even smaller, i would have too many pins to try to maintain and play than i do now... but medieval would be the obvious choice, cactus canyon, big bang bar, kingpin, monster bash, attack from mars, centaur, fathom................stopping now, the list will be too big

#86 11 years ago

This one is coming

#87 11 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

This one is coming

Do you mean that it may be reproduced if so stuff stern for my first nib go repro pinball circus

#88 11 years ago

Thanks LOZ for that photo of your Big Dick. Much appreciated.

#89 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

I've been thinking any game would you like to see a reproduction like when they did a bbb repo
    For me CC, AFM. As of rather than paying a high price for a tatty one why not have them make a repro from origional parts

Top three would be

Krull,Pinball Circus and Capcom Kingpin for me

poibug

#90 11 years ago

I'm also in the KingPin camp. Looks awesome, but never played it. Recently, I've enjoyed learning the history through old rgp posts. Are there any additiona videos out there? I think I've seen only two; one fairly poor quality and the second from the NPM.

#91 11 years ago

Transporter: the Rescue..............Love the art and gameplay.
    Centaur........same reason.

#93 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, Zingy Bingy, Pinball Circus, Popeye.

LTG : )

Interesting list: with three from Python. Python really intrigues me. I've listened to Clay's interview of him a few times as well as interviews of those working on his team. He's way out there for sure, and very confident of his own work (whether anyone else likes it or not). I saw him at Expo last year. I thought it was very "Python" how he referred to himself in the third person.

"Python needs to to this" or "Python is not happy about that".

Loch Ness Monster looks way cool!
    faz

#94 11 years ago
    Quoted from Muppet_Man:

Thanks LOL for that photo of your Big Dick. Much appreciated.

Thanks......

#95 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

Do you mean that it may be reproduced if so stuff stern for my first nib go repro Pinball Circus

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-want-me-some-pinball-circus

#96 11 years ago

Why do people keep saying Pinball Circus? What a monstrosity.

Could you imagine having to strip that playfield! No Thanks.

#97 11 years ago

Haunted House.Beautiful machine.Three playfields.Absolutely!

#98 11 years ago

Indiana Jones since I already have an MM

3 months later
    #99 10 years ago

This thread is back

image.jpgimage.jpg

#100 10 years ago

When I played Capcom's Kingpin at California Extreme, I really enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind seeing more of those around.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-games-would-you-like-to-see-a-reproduction/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.