(Topic ID: 77666)

what games have you rolled over the score on?

By mojozone

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Finrod
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-01-17 15.28.26.jpg
Tilt-before-rollover.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Finrod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

... the goal is to tilt the game just before it rolls at 4.2 something billion.

Hm. I'm guessing they're using a 32-bit integer to hold the score, then, because 32-bit unsigned integers roll over at 2^32 = 4,294,967,296.

2 weeks later
#50 10 years ago

I've rolled my Swords of Fury countless times; in fact, I set the high scoreboard to reset after every 250 plays (the minimum value it can be set to) and my goal is always to fill the scoreboard with 9,999,999 before it resets, which isn't that hard; sometimes I fill it two or three times over. Just recently I managed to roll it twice in one game for the first time. It was the last 7-digit machine Williams made which doubtless is why it's easy to roll.

Haunted House is pretty easy to roll as well; I've also rolled my Laser Cue (which displays it on the high scoreboard as 9,999,999 like the System 11 7-digit machines), but I have it set on 5 balls/game.

1 month later
#64 10 years ago

I'm getting closer to rolling over my Black Knight 2000-- put an 85M on it recently.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfields
Troxel Repair
Playfields
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Finrod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-games-have-you-rolled-over-the-score-on?tu=Finrod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.