Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by nutshell79
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I find myself always drawn towards games that have a high risk/reward and have potential for giant jackpots. I love seeing my score explode by cashing in that huge jackpot. For whatever reason these games just grab my attention a lot more then games with steady scoring and crazy deep mode play. I appreciate deep games and own a few but they get played a lot less then games with huge jackpot potential. I own a few of these games but would like to add a few more to the collection. What other games have huge jackpots that are hard to get but oh so rewarding when you do.

WH2O insanity falls multi ball with 5 times the fun going and vacation jackpot
CFTBL super jackpot at the snack bar
MET crank it up, great risk/reward
ACDC Song Jackpot (This is a game that I really need to buy, should have bought one a year ago when they were for sale everywhere)

#2 4 years ago

Demolition Man has a pretty good jackpot lit after completing all four of the normal multiballs. The payout is based on the number of jackpots you hit during the game.

(# Fortress jackpots + 1) * 15M + (# Museum jackpots + 1) * 20M + (# Wasteland jackpots + 1) * 25M + (# Cryoprison jackpots + 1) * 30M = Demolition Jackpot.

According to the rule sheet, even if you miss all the jackpots, you still get 90 million.

#3 4 years ago

1 billion shot on BOP is pretty nice to get.

#4 4 years ago

BSD Thirty Million

#5 4 years ago

ACDC song jackpots can get huge and are certainly a risk reward.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

ACDC song jackpots can get huge and are certainly a risk reward.

As good as I've gotten with the cannon, hitting a huge jackpot is always nerve wracking and one of my favorite moments in all of pinball.

#7 4 years ago

Taxi never disappoints. That bell is awesome.

#8 4 years ago

The 100M Roadshow jackpots. High risk stdms as you've gotta hit the bulldozer 11x to build it up. By the time you get it up to the max, you're on edge and making it to Red is a little harder to do (at least for me it is).

Jackbot.

#9 4 years ago

The totally unbarlanced and " BEST GAME EVER "
Gilligan's Island
50M island jackpot which you can keep getting within the time limit.

#10 4 years ago

DW is a good one. To get a huge jackpot requires decent progression through the multiball layers AND multitasking the side ramp shot to keep the playfield multiplier high at the same time.

JP also has a pretty deep multiball where the super jackpot is worth a mint, and it is multiplied by how many of the six balls are still in play. I owned mine for a year and I only once managed to score it.

And another one that is probably a lot lesser-known is Dr Dude's Double Jackpot. After you drain out of a multiball you get a 2x playfield multiplier lit for the remainder of the ball. If you can manage to work your way into another multiball in the same ball then the jackpot will be a Double Jackpot. I'm lucky to score a jackpot in a single game! Let alone scoring a jackpot in a second multiball *all in the same ball*. So I've only seen it once

#11 4 years ago

Baywatch Jackpot! Getting the shark jackpot then hitting the side ramp for some crazy ass buku super jackpot.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

As good as I've gotten with the cannon, hitting a huge jackpot is always nerve wracking and one of my favorite moments in all of pinball.

I was in an event last weekend and my opponent had 3x going with a 52m song jackpot. He hit the center drop dead center and was rejected, on a ~150m shot. The host was right there and was shocked because that rarely happens on his. The one in town here does that a lot more often, but it's still pretty rare. He still won, but I happened to be standing there and we both had the same reaction because we had time to see how big the jackpot was before he took the shot.

#13 4 years ago

W?D. Think of all the skill it takes to get 2 billion points from roulette, it can be a bigger payday than even Bride of Pinbot!

#14 4 years ago

I still get a rush getting the 100m super jackpot in redline mania in Getaway.

#15 4 years ago

Good Post

Addams family triple jackpooooooot, from the second multiball, possible to increase it with the library
usually live, it kills your opponent

Star trek dooooooouble sooooouuper jackpooooot, each passage to 2 times + Super Jackpot that moves + warp to get
it is really fun because difficult and rare

#16 4 years ago

FT and IJ super jackpots of nail the capitive ball as many times before you drain. Great voice call outs on both

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside