(Topic ID: 148086)

What Game(s) Are You Restoring Right Now?

By seshpilot

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

comp4_(resized).jpg
    comp3_(resized).jpg
    comp2_(resized).jpg
    comp_(resized).jpg
    xen_(resized).jpg
    20151227_105923_(resized).jpg
    SS_full_glare_lollll_(resized).jpg
    with_film_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    20151213_183052_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 8 years ago

I'm not considering it a restore, because I am using a CPR PF to do a PF swap on my Fathom although I am using original parts if possible, and I will be restoring the cab,...I'm hoping to have it finished in time to go to some shows this year. This PF is not wanting to cooperate though, I should've taken my own advice and actually restored the original PF cause this is the 2nd (and last) time I've done a swap to a new PF, and the 2nd time it has been a NIGHTMARE!!

Phoebe

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from Daniml:

Don't get discouraged Phobe (says the man who has never attempted a PF swap!), we're all behind you. I would love to see any before, during, and after pics you may have. Those have always motivated me to at least go through my project pile and think about which pin would make the sacrifice to be my first victim.

Thanks Danimal! Jump on in and do it!! You can do it! Oh I'm not going to stop (been restoring games too long to give up ) , I will just restore the original PFs from now on. (unless that is impossible which I have not come across yet!) I haven't got any pics (you wouldn't want to see me cussing it anyways!!)...actually got this game already torn down (topside anyway) it took longer to get the underside transferred and getting the PF ready to re-populate, have been clearing out the star rollovers and getting the pop holes the right size and getting stuff dimpled and drilled, all the parts were in baggies, so I am going by pics that I have found on here and any other site I can find.
    It really shouldn't be this tough!!! I have found that doing a swap from original to restored PF is MUCH easier than original to repro...YMMV!!

Phoebe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butterflygirl24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-games-are-you-restoring-right-now?tu=butterflygirl24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.