Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by curban
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9CCC2D7-5548-4EFE-842E-BD91E5781F3B (resized).jpeg

#1 9 months ago

I’m curious what game or games are talking up most of your playing time at the moment? Right now it’s GnR SE for me.

#2 9 months ago

Have 3 ...
    IJPA , HS2 and my go to game NoFear!

#3 9 months ago

I'm playing hard to get.

#4 9 months ago

Mostly GB, WONKA and R&M

#5 9 months ago

CFTBL, MB SE, TSPP.

#6 9 months ago

I put the newly released code ROM chip in my Creature From The Black Lagoon, and it wiped my high scores, so I'm trying to get those back but it's playing so mean it's not letting me. I'm also shopping my Addams Family and tuning it up, so I've been playing that and I've been happy with the play improvements that have been occurring that go along with the shopping/tuning. So, CFTBL and TAF are on my list to play more today. Maybe I'll hit up one of my newer Sterns as well.

#7 9 months ago

Beatles mostly followed by Hot Wheels

#8 9 months ago

Star Trek (Stern), Aerosmith, and Charlie’s Angels are my current hot three games. But that’s normal. If you asked me in two weeks, it may be three other games. Even though I have plenty of games, there are always only a few I’m concentrating on. That way, when it switches up the games feel almost new to me.

#9 9 months ago

I’m lucky enough to be playing my buddies Zeppelin, and am having a blast doing it. It’s definitely open, but it shoots so well it makes up for it.

#10 9 months ago

Creech since its the newest.

Of what works amh, mystery, full throttle, and pinball magic last. Need to find a good trade for pm but so far nada.

Usa football only gets played when i have an opponent but continues to grow on me.

#12 9 months ago

The Shadow, pretty much always.

#13 9 months ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

I put the newly released code ROM chip in my Creature From The Black Lagoon.

What's this, you say???

#14 9 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

What's this, you say???

Pinsiders are saying do not use if you have the Mike D mod.

#15 9 months ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

Pinsiders are saying do not use if you have the Mike D mod.

Yeah, I don't have the Mike D mod. Original hologram still works although a little blue. I'm hopefully going to get Compy's hologram replacement mod in order to future proof this thing. if you're interested in the ROM: http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ES-CFTBL-REV5&Category_Code=GS-588

#16 9 months ago

Ehoh at the moment. Until zepp arrives

#17 9 months ago

D/E GNR

B9CCC2D7-5548-4EFE-842E-BD91E5781F3B (resized).jpeg
    #18 9 months ago

Tron, EHOH, Andromeda and Oktoberfest...

#19 9 months ago

JM, WD, and NBAFB... ... ... Just like everyone else

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside