(Topic ID: 218742)

What gameplay adjustments do you have on your Time Machine ?

By jaybeedee

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bluespin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have had my Time Machine on factory settings. As I have been playing more, it seems too easy so I switched to Hard Settings.

I don;t really like it - seems to make the game too unbalanced - only shot that is worth the risk/reward is Starwarp centre ramp.

Also I would like to have it so that friends who are not pinheads can at least get the thrill of getting a ball locked and maybe get to multiball. So trying to get the right balance between making the game appealing for newbies and challenging enough for me and the regular players.

How do you have your machine set up?

I am thinking of changing Adj 51 to Factory so that ramps and top lanes spot targets, keeping (adj 52) general memory at Hard so that top lanes and decades get reset each ball, and Adj 54 (Starwarp Memory) set to Reset so it needs to be built up from scratch every ball.

#2 5 years ago

ltd73 Dave font you own this pin?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-gameplay-adjustments-do-you-have-on-your-time-machine- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.