Topic Stats

• 136 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinmister
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
20151112_142455.jpg
20151112_142458.jpg
20151112_142448.jpg
20151112_142414.jpg
20151112_142411.jpg
20151112_200027.jpg
20151112_142401.jpg

There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from brettybluevein:

Star Gazer is so freaking awesome! There was a perfectly restored one at last year's TPF and I was just drooling.

Yeah that was Kevin Moore's. Custom stenciled cabinet (I don't think most people notice this) with perfect corners and an awesome clearcoat, John Greatwich playfield with post LEDs. Nice nice game. I put my Quicksilver next to it a year ago and people would look right past it to see his machine. I got smart this year and put it in a different row.

Did you happen to see his restored Dragon too? Absolutely gorgeous. I can't imagine how many man hours he has invested in those games.

#102 4 years ago

Spirit.

I will find one and buy it.

3 weeks later
#103 4 years ago

I think I just bought the game I was willing to overpay for (and possibly did): Stern's Seawitch

#104 4 years ago

Almost paid $22,000 for Matrix

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Almost paid $22,000 for Matrix</block>

That was tempting wasn't it?
Boy do I wish they would make that title..

#106 4 years ago

I will be overpaying for a Twilight Zone sooner or later. I know it. I have been staying away from the adds...

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I would gladly overpay for a really nice HUO or restored Future Spa.
Thankfully that would only set me back a couple of hundred more than a standard fully-functioning one.
(Seriously though... Hit me up if you've got one! )

^^^ What Nimble said! And I'm on the opposite coast so we're in different markets, there should be enough Future Spas to go around.

#110 4 years ago

I know I will have to over pay for a TZ or aLOTR this winter

#111 4 years ago

buck rogers

#112 4 years ago

Addams family whenever I pull the trigger.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Addams Family whenever I pull the trigger.

I've got one for sale in Milwaukee. It's in the market place right now. Go ahead, pull the trigger - I dare you!

Dave

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

I've got one for sale in Milwaukee. It's in the market place right now. Go ahead, pull the trigger - I dare you!
Dave

There is no trigger on TAF. On T2, IJ, and STTNG, though....

1 week later
#116 4 years ago

Me too. Really want a GnR bad. Finding one is not hard. Problem is I am picky and have to have a near perfect playfield on my pins. Getting a GnR with a 9.9 pf is virtually impossible. In fact most have that awful line goibg from above the flipper area to the axel hole ...that is for sure a deal breaker for me.

If I ever find a TZ and/or GnR in the condition I desire, I will over oay for sure.

#117 4 years ago

I'll overpay for a TOTAN someday, wait I just did. $8,000, but condition is everything.

#118 4 years ago

Solar Fire. Very few in Europe. Would consider importing the right machine. Paid a lot for a rough Pink Panther but it is one of only two in the UK.

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Stern Iron Maiden. 1981. I gave up finding one 5 years ago. :-/. I would consider a populated playfield at this point, and build
the rest out myself.

I would jump at the chance for an Iron Maiden or a nice Fathom

#120 4 years ago

Newer pins - Star Trek and Metallica Premium.
Older - Scared Stiff, Creature from the black lagoon, Monster Bash

#121 4 years ago

Surprised nobody said AC/DC Luci. Pretty sure people want them and the only way to get one is by over paying Supposedly only like 150 were made. There are more LTBRLE and BIBLE pins out there than there are Luci's! I would over pay for another and put it n my cottage.

#122 4 years ago

A fully restored IJ; but I will never part with it.

#123 4 years ago

Ghostbusters.

#124 4 years ago

Im overpaying for a fully restored TAF gold,fully moded perfect shape,8600.00plus 650.00 for shipping from DrDave,can't wait! My grail pin!Merry Christmas to everyone,Peace!!!

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from Paul1478:

I will be overpaying for a Twilight Zone sooner or later. I know it. I have been staying away from the adds...

If you're going this route, might as well try to buy "GAP's" entirely black and white version he's making!

#126 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

I would jump at the chance for an Iron Maiden or a nice Fathom

Iron Maiden for sale in marketplace now (not mine)

#127 4 years ago

I'm thinking a Bally SKYROCKET in great condition.....

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Iron Maiden for sale in marketplace now (not mine)

Thanks for the heads up seshpilot, but as usual I couldn't wait and committed to another pin. I'm like a kid at the counter in a candy store.

1 month later
#129 4 years ago

Might be willing to sell...

#130 4 years ago

It was a Williams Pharaoh for me. Peeling backglass and not so nice playfield. But mechanics rebuilt and bullet proofed. All flippers upgraded to WPC. Plays like a champ.

#131 4 years ago

Put me down for a Krull too, it's the last one I need to complete my System 80 collection.

Steve

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Put me down for a Krull too, it's the last one I need to complete my System 80 collection.

Last but not least! Hope you will find one.

#133 4 years ago

I happily overpaid for my latest BSD at $9k. I'd like a mint Shadow or DrWho as well someday.

#134 4 years ago

Felt I over paid for my lotr, but frankly could not find them cheaper. Happy with the machine though. It has a few small things I need to tweak, but all in all its a nice example and forgot how much I loved playing it.

#135 4 years ago

I "might" have overpaid for my chad keller restored Addams family but its my grail and it will have to be taken out of my cold dead hands one day lol

#136 4 years ago
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 275.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Morrisville, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside