image.jpeg
20151112_142455.jpg
20151112_142458.jpg
20151112_142448.jpg
20151112_142414.jpg
20151112_142411.jpg
20151112_200027.jpg
20151112_142401.jpg
There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#52 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I know one day ill overpay for Whirlwind.

And I know where you'll find it!!

#53 8 years ago

DE Checkpoint, its the only Porsche themed pinball machine and we are a Porsche family

#54 8 years ago

Gottlieb Texas Ranger....My great granfather was a TX Ranger in the 1930's. I've never seen one for sale. Ever.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

I would gladly overpay for a really nice HUO or restored Future Spa.

I "overpaid" for a nice one, totally worth it. I love it more than the restored Paragon I actually overpaid for

#56 8 years ago

Currently a dr who that im building from scratch... It's costing way way way too much.

#57 8 years ago

CQ Addams family near Seattle

#58 8 years ago

This thread will bring on a flood of games suddenly for sale.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

This thread will bring on a flood of games suddenly for sale.

LOL I just had that very thought. Saw someone wanted a Bally Rolling Stones and I have one I might sell.

#60 8 years ago

Bigfoot.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#63 8 years ago

Krull

#64 8 years ago

Would pay a little more for a nice corvette, maybe Indy 500.

#65 8 years ago

So... you would pay more than 20k?

#66 8 years ago

I would probably also overpay for a collector quality Last Action Hero. Scoops would have to be perfect though...

#67 8 years ago

Funhouse. I recently picked one up for a bit more than I should have paid. That said, they seem to be getting harder to find at a decent price.

#68 8 years ago

I feel like I overpaid for a super mario bros. My wife wanted it so....... The only other game I have actively sought out was whirlwind but, I didn't overpay.

#69 8 years ago

Stern viper

#70 8 years ago

An original HUO/CQ Sorcerer.

#71 8 years ago

Capt. Card

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

An original HUO/CQ Sorcerer.

Me too!

#73 8 years ago

Stern Iron Maiden. 1981. I gave up finding one 5 years ago. :-/. I would consider a populated playfield at this point, and build
the rest out myself.

#74 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure that o-din would overpay for an Eager Beaver.....He's been hunting pretty hard for one.

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

I'm pretty sure that o-din would overpay for an Eager Beaver.....He's been hunting pretty hard for one.

He's had a few in his time ...... Ohhhhh you mean the pinball ...

rd

#76 8 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire as its my grail. And by over paying it would just be a high end restoration.

#77 8 years ago

Any of the solid state/ DMD foreign games.... Love the weird stuff

#78 8 years ago

ive overpaid for centaur more than once... Until recently the current "at all costs" game was truck stop ( its rare here) but i found one in europe so now i need a new target. I suspect it might be another woodrail or an EM arcade game.

#79 8 years ago

Zaccaria Robot (2nd here)
Perhaps a nice Recel EM like Lady Luck
Fathom

#80 8 years ago

I overpaid for a super-nice HUO 1981 Bally Eight Ball Deluxe a few years ago and would do so again in a heartbeat.

You just don't see too many of them in excellent (obviously never routed) clean unrestored condition.

#81 8 years ago

If we're talking HUO/CQ...
Barracora
Asteroid Annie
Sorcerer

In that order.

#83 8 years ago

If you're buying one these days, you're going to overpay for every single one.

I saw a DE Simpsons for 2500 dollars today. Dayum.

#84 8 years ago

I'd pay decent money for a nice Flash Gordon or Medusa.

#85 8 years ago

Bride of Pinbot

#86 8 years ago

I tend to overpay for all of them... although I'd like to find a nice williams blackout nearby... sentimental reasons.

#87 8 years ago

I overpaid for a decent Hot Doggin, Algar and Defender because I could not find any of them for sale around me for over 5 years. I do not regret overpaying for any of those titles because I havent seen any close to me sell that were decent.

I would over pay for a decent Iron Maiden, Star Light, Cosmic Gunfight, Frontier, BMX and Warlok.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

I tend to overpay for all of them...

You and me both!

#89 8 years ago

I did over pay for ACDC pro. I was new to the hobby and didn't have the information or even know about Pinside at the time. Wish I knew what I was doing and probably could have saved about $500. Oh well, still a great game and I'm glad I have it. Probably will never get close to what I have in this pin but then again it will probably never leave.

#90 8 years ago

I think everything is too expensive so just buying anything is overpaying

#91 8 years ago

Mystery Castle. I overpaid for my first one by $1400 and that did not include shipping. How do I know this? because I sold it. I might have overpaid for my second one which I'm definitely keeping so I guess I really don't know if I overpaid for that one if that makes sense!

#92 8 years ago

If you can find a good Party Animal, it is definitely one I would overpay for. It is not highly rated - not sure why. I have 25+ games in my collection and Party Animal is still one of my favorites.

#93 8 years ago

My bad cats... I will have a hard time getting my money back. It needs the decals installed and playfield deep cleaned. But I will sell it. If anyone is willing.

However, I may have overpaid for my Doctor Who but the clearcoat playfield you could eat off. So the price was worth it and would over pay again if it had a nicer front cabinet.

If the new Star Wars pin doesn't suck as much as I predict. I may buy it NIB and that would be over paying in my opinion.

#94 8 years ago

I overpaid for my Star Gazer. Damn over-hyped piece of Stern junk.

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

and a DE Tommy

+1 Tommy that is in really nice shape. I like to do my own LED conversions . How ever I hate DataEast GI braid . What a cluster fuck. If I could find one with a nice playfield and a good LED conversion I would pay more.

#96 8 years ago

A Vitagraph playfield TX Sector.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I overpaid for my Star Gazer. Damn over-hyped piece of Stern junk.

Star Gazer is so freaking awesome! There was a perfectly restored one at last year's TPF and I was just drooling.

#99 8 years ago

A completed Wizard Blocks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 136 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-would-you-over-pay-for/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.