11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

what game would you like to play that usually get very poor reviews?
    austin powers,star wars trilogy,popeye.

#2 11 years ago

Jesus, none? I mean, yuck... I will say Popeye, since I have never played it yet.

#3 11 years ago

austin powers is terrible as is star wars i would go with jorant on popeye due to never playing it.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from redrob:

Austin Powers is terrible as is Star Wars i would go with jorant on Popeye due to never playing it.

that seems to be the sentiment of most pinheads. i think that's a shame as both games have themes that i like a lot. what is it about these two games that is so bad? i have yet to play them.

#5 11 years ago

Austin Powers playfield looks terrible, toys are lacking. Sound is good maybe because I'm a fan of the theme just done poorly. Actually has alot of similar stuff to iron man ramps are the same, dr evil comes up from center like the iron monger, which would make you think it is awesome because iron man is great. However it falls real short played two games and walked away with no desire to play again.

#7 11 years ago

after rereading my 1st post i realized that when i posted the games i wanted to play it looks as if those are the choices i have offered. feel free to ad any games you would like.

#9 11 years ago

Popeye as I have never seen it. Austin Powers is a awfull.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-would-you-like-to-play?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.