what game would you like to play?

Started 2 years ago by mrgone in forum All Pinball > All Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

what game would you like to play?

Nobody calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By mrgone

2 years ago

Stats

• Started 2 years ago
  • 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TheLaw

2 years ago

what game would you like to play that usually get very poor reviews?
Austin Powers,Star Wars Trilogy,Popeye.

2 years ago

Jesus, none? I mean, yuck... I will say Popeye, since I have never played it yet.

2 years ago

Austin Powers is terrible as is Star Wars i would go with jorant on Popeye due to never playing it.

2 years ago
redrob said:

Austin Powers is terrible as is Star Wars i would go with jorant on Popeye due to never playing it.

that seems to be the sentiment of most pinheads. i think that's a shame as both games have themes that i like a lot. what is it about these two games that is so bad? i have yet to play them.

2 years ago

Austin Powers playfield looks terrible, toys are lacking. Sound is good maybe because I'm a fan of the theme just done poorly. Actually has alot of similar stuff to Iron Man ramps are the same, dr evil comes up from center like the iron monger, which would make you think it is awesome because Iron Man is great. However it falls real short played two games and walked away with no desire to play again.

2 years ago

after rereading my 1st post i realized that when i posted the games i wanted to play it looks as if those are the choices i have offered. feel free to ad any games you would like.

2 years ago

Popeye as I have never seen it. Austin Powers is a awfull.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.