24%
  • Avengers prem 57 votes
    36%
  • GnR standard 46 votes
    29%
  • Other 17 votes
    11%

(158 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

Going from Guardians to GNR will blow your mind. The other pins are good choices, but won’t blow your mind as much. Also, JJP games are more complex, so prepare to do more maintenance and tweaking on GNR. If that’s not your bag, go for one of the other 2.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I had a DP LE and it's fun but got old in a few months. 5 modes, 3 of which you play A LOT. Then "stage 2" versions of those modes. It wore on me.

With teamups, health bars, switch hits, booms, and choice to select your battle/quest; the shots and modes are slightly different almost every time you play the game whereas other pins are the same sequence. Add in weapons, mech suit, disco loops, disco multiball, berserker rage, katana Rama, sauron, ninjapocalypse (which means something now in the update), and more. Plus, most of this is all stackable now in the new code where before you could get locked out of modes.

The only thing that stinks with Deadpool now is they changed the music to disco multiball which used to be the coolest side mode in pinball history, not so much anymore.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Why cause of a fancy lightshow? Both DP and AIQ are better playing pins. If fancy lights and fat Axel are ur bag then GnR if u want fast flow fun AIQ and I would say as of now DP is ur best chioce.

The overall package of a JJP pin far outweighs that of most Stern pins. If you played all 3 pins with no sound, lights, art, etc...basically white wood experience; yea I’d pick AIQ all day. But, going from a JJP to a stern is such on another level of pinball, not just the playing experience.

AIQ suffers from early code syndrome and DP PRO suffers compared to its premium counterpart. I can live without drops on a lot of games, this is not one of them. I can live with stripped out features on pros, this is not one of them. So by that there, those 2 games won’t blow your mind compared to what the OP had with guardians, but while GNR would because it’s standard is a much more total package than those other two with how they stand now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11,000.00
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-to-buy-dp-gnr-avengers?tu=Eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.