24%
  • Avengers prem 56 votes
    36%
  • GnR standard 46 votes
    29%
  • Other 16 votes
    10%

(156 votes)

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If those are your prices I would go with GnR Standard. There's a lot more in the game for $750. If you can find a HUO DP Pro in the low $5K range that's probably the safest route to go. Play it for 6 months and sell it for what you paid for it and get one of the other games later.

Yes those are the US prices we pay.

#52 11 months ago
Quoted from jorant:

If you're passing on gnr due to playfield issues, then why the hell are you buying the other two? All three have issues. :/

Point taken, but I haven’t heard about as many playfield issues with DP and AIQ as I have with GNR. With that being said, with respect to GNR, I’d just push the pause button and not pass altogether.

#53 11 months ago

I cant see getting an AIQ without getting the Premium. Gotta have all those ramps, imo.

#54 11 months ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Point taken, but I haven’t heard about as many playfield issues with DP and AIQ as I have with GNR. With that being said, with respect to GNR, I’d just push the pause button and not pass altogether.

My guess is the GnR playfield issues are way overblown. I think more people voted in that poll than total machines produced. It stinks that there any issues at all, but we need more than a couple hundred games out there to see if there is an issue.

#55 11 months ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I think more people voted in that poll than total machines produced.

Why? what's the reason for doing something that stupid.

#56 11 months ago
Quoted from trueno92:

I was at p1 last week, good titles on demo, gnr flippers are on weak, so it plays sorta delicate and slow. Was still pretty cool.
Oddly, TMNT played nicer than aiq for me, maybe its setup differently.

I gotta say TMNT was pretty fun played it a bunch today.. lotta value in a pro

#57 11 months ago
Quoted from Nazz26:

PINBALLS.COM has 1 DP premium left. Make him a offer...

George Gomez on a Deadflip twitch stream 5 days ago stated "more Deadpools shipping everywhere soon". I'm not saying don't buy it, but I don't think you should be forced into thinking you have to pay $7,999.

#58 11 months ago

Play all of them, then buy the one you like the most. Asking others what YOU will like most is just silly.

1 week later
#59 11 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

What?
Back Bacon is a separate thing from regular bacon, so Americans need to do some more research before they make foolish comments.

Is this directed at me, cause it is spectacularly stupid and has no barring on my comment what so ever. Enjoy ur week off due to ur very busy life at work winning soda's on bets made regarding pinside. Ah a life filled with excitement.
Did that go the way u thought? nope.

What? Taste like ham needs fat is all...I don't research meats especially ones that taste like shitty ham....No offense but I looked up Canadian back bacon like you said and "Nickleback" showed up so I'm good you win I won't dig into that anymore.Back bacon that isn't ham it is it's own thing gotcha.

#60 11 months ago

I noticed that TMNT was mentioned in your post but not on the poll. Only one person gave it love. You can get it for close to 5k. Very little fall off from premium to pro. Has coop modes, 2v2, 3v1, final mode, etc. You can play as one of the turtles, each has its own benefits. 3 flippers. Its fast, ramps.. what else can I say. Great bang for the buck. My GOTG sits tight beside it and everyone stays on tmnt. Its stupid fun. Loving it. And I think my gotg drains much more than tmnt. I think it gets a bad rap. You need to get your hands on one to play it. My guess is you will like it. 2v2 and coop is a big go to for us.

#61 11 months ago
Quoted from Kyleman:

What? Taste like ham needs fat is all...I don't research meats especially ones that taste like shitty ham....No offense but I looked up Canadian back bacon like you said and "Nickleback" showed up so I'm good you win I won't dig into that anymore.Back bacon that isn't ham it is it's own thing gotcha.

With everything there is to argue about now, are we really going to drag back bacon into it? Damn, is nothing sacred, eh?!?

#62 11 months ago

Ah man when I hear all kinds of comments about Canadian this and canadian that hahaha some people really need to go out and look around.

1 month later
#63 9 months ago

What did you pick?

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside