(Topic ID: 13062)

What game that you have sold, would you buy again?

By Shapeshifter

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by JWS64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0197.jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago

NGG , really miss that one and regretted it the moment i sold it, fully intend to get another one and bet i have to pay a lot more than i sold my (Fairly nice one) for

#52 12 years ago

I think the moral of this thread is,"don't sell your pins or you'll regret it".

#53 12 years ago

Tales from the Crypt
    Batman Forever
    Baby Pacman
    Take Five
    Pinbot
    High speed
    Mars Trek
    Whirlwind
    and Super mario which I already bought a new HUO one.

pretty much all of them sold for more money and bigger name pins or for room
    I enjoyed them all and would buy them again if the price and condition was right
    TFTC WW PB and HS the most though.

#54 12 years ago

Any of them if the price was right!

#55 12 years ago

All of them accept Sharkey's and Batman forever. BF annoyed the hell out of me. Tommy lee jones and Jim carey can suck it.... And robin. A giant game and a giant waste of time and money.

#56 12 years ago

I miss NF the most. It was my first DMD. And it lasted the longest, probably becouse no one wanted to buy it. I hated the game for the first week or so, but as NF trained me to be a better player and shooter it became my favorite. Now there is no room for easy-gimme games in my game room. If I have any skill at all it's becouse of NF. BSD will come home someday too.

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from Snowdale:

All of them accept Sharkey's and Batman Forever.

I bet you'd buy them if they were $10 each

#58 12 years ago

Not SF2, I could sell my games but I'm not at the point of being ready to juuust yet.

#59 12 years ago

I'd like to ask a question to the people that have bought a specific pin, sold it, bought it again, sold it.

What was it about the pin that you decided to let it go the 2nd time?

Did you realize that you didn't like it as much as you thought and having it the 2nd time confirmed that you'd let it go again?

Did you use it for trade material both times you had it, and if you had a chance you'd buy it for the 3rd time?

I like knowing what people's thought processes are when it comes to making decisions on buying and selling their pins.

I'm having some thoughts on selling my ST pin, and even though I like it alot, after playing a DMD based pin I've realized that the ST has a slower pace of play, and I'm not really liking it as much based on that. I like the backglass art, because it's Star Trek, it's Kirk and Spock and as a trek fan what's not to like about that. I'm just thinking that after it would be sold I'd be just like some of you, wanting to get it back eventually.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-that-you-have-sold-would-you-buy-again/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.