(Topic ID: 13062)

What game that you have sold, would you buy again?

By Shapeshifter

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by JWS64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0197.jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

I was thinking about this as this is a real indication that a game has you hooked. So far, surprisingly, the game I would buy again is FT. Would love a mint one but never seen one! FT was so addictive, fun with different modes and very difficult jackpots. A players pin but also for beginners as well.

#4 12 years ago

Junkyard, I do not know why i miss that silly no pop bumper game.

#6 12 years ago

FH 2x, looking for 3rd

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I was thinking about this as this is a real indication that a game has you hooked. So far, surprisingly, the game I would buy again is FT. Would love a mint one but never seen one! FT was so addictive, fun with different modes and very difficult jackpots. A players pin but also for beginners as well.

I just sold my FT last night.

I will get another again someday.

From the past:

Centaur - I really loved the artwork, sounds and gameplay. Had one that I did a PF swap (PF was a second) Should not have let it go, they a hard to find

Shadow - the most balanced game, with reagrds to scoring, that I ever played. Many ways to score, not unlike FT. I like games like that...and hard too. I think I will end up with one again someday.

#9 12 years ago

For the first time, I just bought a pin that I had owned previously: Tron LE.

Will probably get another LOTR LE down the road as well.

#10 12 years ago

SS(just did), TOTAN, WH2O, MB, the list could go on. I like to change it up as much as B_R and enjoy the shopping as much as playing so alot of titles I have owned in the past could join my collection again. Will say that the next time I get a MB it will not leave!!

#11 12 years ago

RBION! I miss that game

#12 12 years ago

TRS

Just thought I would go a different direction. Apologies to all the fans. All 4 of you.

#13 12 years ago

BSD....

I have lost TFTC and got it back again....probably sell it again.

Sold Pin*bot and got it back again and sold it again.

#14 12 years ago

I've only sold two but i regret selling space shuttle

#15 12 years ago

I would buy them all back if the price is right. As of right now I am not missing them yet, however three weeks ago I did not expect to have a TZ and four days ago I had no leads on the Shadow. Now I have them both. You never know what may come up.

#16 12 years ago

TAXI

#17 12 years ago

Flintstones which will be leaving soon

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

White Water. I would buy it again, but not for the crazy prices it sells for nowadays.

#20 12 years ago

I sold my SST and traded back for it. Really enjoy it for some reason.

#21 12 years ago

Hook lol. Only bc the kids love it. I have it back on my wish list. Have to fly...have to fight...have to crow. HavetosaveMaggie HavetosaveJack. There was just somthing about that stupid pin that I liked. I dont quite know what it was bc its been a while. Would prob only last a few months.

#22 12 years ago

Evel Knievel, this was my first game and it was a 10. It's gone, but not forgotten.

#23 12 years ago

TAF, WCS94, Dr. Who, Time Machine

#24 12 years ago

Interesting thread. I currently only own 1 pin so have not sold anything yet.
    I do have a Minty FT and BSD on it's way next month

#25 12 years ago

Back to the Future, in a heartbeat. really miss that game.

#26 12 years ago

WhoDunnit

#27 12 years ago
    #28 12 years ago

Sopranos
    TFTC

#30 12 years ago

I would buy them all back, just bought my WH2O back and will be buying my TAF back once the buyer tires of it.

#33 12 years ago

Uh yeah? that was supposed to come to golf/pin fest!

#34 12 years ago

the shadow, TZ, and Pinball Magic

#35 12 years ago

Pinball Magic - "How can you be number 1 when you always lose ball!?"

#36 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Uh yeah? that was supposed to come to golf/pin fest!

I can bring Rollergames in it's place! (If I don't sell it by then )

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from chriskd:

Pinball Magic - "How can you be number 1 when you always lose ball!?"

LOL, its a cool game

#38 12 years ago

Based on this already happening to me
    Tz, Tron, TF LE.

#39 12 years ago

I would love to have WH20 again someday.

#40 12 years ago

TFTC sold it now have it back.
    TZ sold and got another one.
    FT sold and got another.
    Flintstones sold 2 have another.
    BF sold and have another.
    BSD sold any have another.
    NGG sold and have another

I would like to get another DH again and a JD

#41 12 years ago

DW would be nice to bring back. Next time with no cab fade or insert wear if possible.
    Don't know why but I really like those €%#'in lightening flippers. Maybe just get FT instead broaden my horizon a bit.

#42 12 years ago

I'd like a Comet back.

#43 12 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I can bring Rollergames in it's place!

That would be awesome!!! I may have to check your MSP CL before you come. Seems like there are always good games for sale up North...

#44 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

That would be awesome!!! I may have to check your MSP CL before you come. Seems like there are always good games for sale up North...

We'll talk on Tues. I can make room for more pins, if you need me to bring you one, or two...

#45 12 years ago

I wish I could have kept all the games I sold, but the ones I miss most in order are:

Indiana Jones, White Water, The Shadow, STNG, and CSI. All nice examples that I regret selling.

Others I have sold that I can live without:

F14, Getaway, 24, IJ4. If only money was limitless....

#46 12 years ago

IMG_0197.jpgIMG_0197.jpg

Pre LED years...

#47 12 years ago

CV - sold and bought same machine back
    TZ - sold and bought another back
    Target Alpha - Sold and would like to buy another
    Eight Ball Deluxe - Sold and would like to buy another
    Grand Lizard - sold and would like to buy another

#48 12 years ago

DM, BF, HH, CO1812 (BIG F'ing time), Hook, BG, hell all of them. I hate selling machines. Even Road Kings I regretted after.

You can't have them all though, well, unless you're pinballslave.

#49 12 years ago

As I only have room for three, I cycle games out fairly frequently, every 9-12 months. I'd pretty much want all of them back except TSPP. Really did not care for that game. Still, my top choice is WCS94...which I am getting back sometime later this year.

#50 12 years ago

I have only sold two (CFTBL and MM). I would buy either one back if the price and condition was right.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-that-you-have-sold-would-you-buy-again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.