• Iron Man VE 35 votes
    50%
  • GOT Pro 24 votes
    34%
  • Kiss Pro 11 votes
    16%

(70 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 3 years ago

Ok what do you all think between these 3? I was all set on Iron Man because I know I love it, but I can get a GOT or Kiss delivered to my door so easier I have played only but only limited time on GOT and Kiss.

I loved Kiss it looks and sounds amazing and has a fun layout...but worried the code gets old based on what I have seen.

GOT was fun too, not sure if I love the theme, but seems lots to do probably a great game in a small collection.

and of course Iron Man, I do love a quick and brutal game

Vote away! Not sure it will change my decision but curious as some of you have more time on these game than me

#2 3 years ago

Easy choice. GOT>>IM>>>>>>Kiss

#4 3 years ago

agree GOT>IM>Kiss

#5 3 years ago

GOT is awesome, I really like the pro (great flow and deepish rules)

#6 3 years ago

Wow, GOT is in the early lead didn't see that coming I was thinking it would be IM>GOT>Kiss

I think we all agree Kiss is last, which is too bad because its the nicest looking of the bunch for sure.

#7 3 years ago

Do you want a short ball time game or do you prefer something with longer ball times an a lot of flow?

I agree with the above that GOT>IM>KISS but based off your collection I may lean toward IM. Only reason I say that is you have 3 games that have longer ball times and sometimes it's nice to have a shorter ball time game in the mix. If you are stuck on flow then GOT it is.

I'll add that I think KISS has MAJOR potential as the shots are great. The code just needs some major help. Stern has shown that they are more interested now in making good code so I don't think it's as risky that it will get left to the side but that is still a risk you would be taking.

#8 3 years ago

You could easily narrow this down to just iron man or game of thrones, but between those 2 the choice is tougher. If you don't care for the Got theme, go for IM. In a smaller collection I would choose Got though

#9 3 years ago

Yea..while I like long ball times in my smaller collection I was leaning Iron Man for the quick adrenaline filled game.GOT kinda reminds me of LOTR. I do love flow though..but I feel like Iron Man has some flow as well.

I will probably be selling Shadow if I get a new game for space reasons. So it would be this plus Met + NGG.

Poor Kiss has not votes haha

Oh and Dark Faith...I don't dislike the GOT theme, but also not a big fan of the show or anything. Watched the first season, but my wife wasn't that into it and I just don't have too much time for TV so I find things we both like.

#10 3 years ago

GOT is amazing, plain and simple. It has such great shots and the strategy involved with each makes them mean so much more than just hitting a ramp or orbit. My kiss hasnt been played in a while.

#11 3 years ago

IM if you prefer simple code, short ball times, high adrenaline and occasional high blood pressure, swearing and flipping the bird.

Otherwise GOT Prem/LE (Not enough time on the Pro to recommend).

Both are phenomenal pins.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

high adrenaline and occasional high blood pressure, swearing and flipping the bird.

You know now that you mention it , I think I do enjoy this

#13 3 years ago

I could always get Iron Man now and consider a GOT or Ghostbusters down the road. I have limited space, and frankly funds that I am ok with being tied up in pinball machines I guess the next to go would be Metallica, but that game is so awesome I get see getting rid of it. My NGG is a HUO jewel and my keeper, it's not as good a game as the others but I am big into golf and to have one this nice i just can't see letting it go.

#14 3 years ago

I tried owning IM twice in my small collection. And while I really enjoy and have a blast on it. It was just too shallow and repetitive to keep my interest long term. Always a blast to revisit and play though.

GOT pro has been amazing thus far (4 weeks in). Its speed, flow, depth , and fun are a big win for me. Sound effects are better in IM, but a sub in GOT is no slouch either.

I'd recommend GOT over IM cause despite how fast and fun IM is, it didn't last longer than a month both times I owned it.

#15 3 years ago

Iron man is the best of the three, definately the most fun. got is good too, and would be a solid second choice. Not a fan of kiss though.

#16 3 years ago

Go with the Steve Ritchie GOT first. Then you may look for another SR pinball such as.......

Kiss over IM after Got. The music in a pin is unmatched, IMHO. Any rock and roll music.... AC/DC rules!!

#17 3 years ago

I used to own an AC/DC, and have one I am babysitting now. I truly don't play it that much, prefer Metallica. GOT seems to be in the lead with Iron Man in second. I really love Iron Man though...but do worry it will get boring.

#18 3 years ago

Wait who voted for KISS?? LOL

#19 3 years ago

Can't go wrong with GOT or IM, both are really fun and fast games. Flip a coin man you can't really lose. Personally I think Iron Man is going to be more timeless, and the other huge bonus is that non-pinheads LOVE it. It's simple and fast enough that anybody can get a multiball going and have a blast. Ball times are much shorter on IM, it's definitely made me a better player in my attempts to tame it.

On the other hand GOT is also a really fast game... that also happens to have a fairly deep layered set of strategies built into it. I wasn't sure about it when I first got it, but now that it has clicked (and I'm not bricking shots left and right) it's getting the most play and it's ALMOST as fast as IM. I have the LE version, so your pro would be even zippier than mine since there's less stop and go.

Bottom line... after I play a game like Ripley's or TSPP I definitely do not press start again, as they are both kind of long journey type games. I love them to death, but after achieving so many things in a single game it's hard to start over right away. With IM and GOT I usually play at last three times in a row. Good luck!

#20 3 years ago

IM is a good game but to me seems overrated as Tron is to me. I am putting in the ColorDMD in my IM when it arrives next week , so you have an idea that I love the game, but not nearly as much as many of the other Stern tiles. XMENLE is a far better game for me. Three flippers rule. MOPLE and STLE are great I love my KISSLE. The music makes it for me. But I like 24 and ELVIS too, so there ya go. I cant play IM after playing a three flipper game because I keep hitting the right flipper button for a flipper that isn't there. LOL, Creature of bad habits....

Truth is they are all great games of fun, you cant go wrong, buy them all, but don't tell Mom!

#21 3 years ago

Got great game. Code is solid to start out.
Im. Fun game ball buster open playfield
Kiss code is weak

Keep Metallica.

#22 3 years ago

GOT fast and fun with deep rules
IM fast and fun
Kiss I don't know what to say

#23 3 years ago

Are they making more IMVE's? Might be hard to find one if they don't make more and will probably cost more than GOT.

#24 3 years ago

Pretty impressive that IM has had three runs now and seems to get snatched up immediately. Such is the power of IM.

#25 3 years ago

ill be selling a kiss pro in 2 weeks if interested.

#26 3 years ago

I'm headed to pickup a Iron Mand VE today wish me luck

#27 3 years ago

GOT is only behind because most people haven't played one yet. Much better than IM...but you can always trade up when you get tired of it!

#28 3 years ago

I own both and owned a LOTR for eight years......GOT playes nothing like LOTR (which is a good thing). GOT is IM fast without the brutality. So while ball times are longer than IM they are nowhere near LOTR long. Another way of putting it is on a scale from one to ten (one being the shortest ball times) IM is a one, LOTR is a ten and GOT would be a four.

BTW I would have recommended IM for you. No pin is as intense as IM and having it with some other longer ball time games is awesome. Great music great call outs and it fights back!

#29 3 years ago

I would go with GOT first , more to do and I think it would hold interest the longest. IM would be the second choice and Kiss I only played it a few times liked it but not sure I would own it.

#30 3 years ago

Thanks guys ... I went with the IM because I figure it will be easier for me to unload and get a GOT vs the other way around . I know I love ironman so want it for at least a while

#31 3 years ago

Wise choice! Enjoy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
St. Marys, PA
Machine - For Sale
Bucyrus, KS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Morgantown, PA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 79.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside