Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170204_162447 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I'm going with a friend to look at a "bally pinball".
All I have is the crappy pic.

Does anyone know what it is?

IMG_20170204_162447 (resized).jpgIMG_20170204_162447 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

3 flippers.
3 pops.
5 or 6 drop targets on the left side

#5 7 years ago

LTG for the win! Thank you for the Quick reply.

#6 7 years ago

Question is, does it have a backglass? If not I think that is going to be a difficult item to find...

#7 7 years ago

No backglass, but the rest of the machine is solid. We just loaded it into the van and are heading home.

For $500 cdn it a great deal in this area.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

No backglass, but the rest of the machine is solid. We just loaded it into the van and are heading home.
For $500 cdn it a great deal in this area.

I was watching a gameplay video, I like it alot. Congratulations, cool game at a nice price. I guess the hunt is on for a backglass, maybe someone here can help.

#9 7 years ago

Super fun game

#10 7 years ago

We gave it a quick once over last night, looks like one of the top lane switches doesn't work and there's no background music. I think it's just a rom chip that had its sticker peeled off.

#11 7 years ago

menu settings turns on background music etc. the manual has it listed wrong as far as setting number. anything you want to know message me. i have the game right here nice and working

#12 7 years ago

Had a chance to look it over last night there's some small issues. One switch is not working, the top D lane switch. The left sling plastic is broken. Nothing to serious. I think I'll be adle to get it back to 100%

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pelzer, SC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-is-this-9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.