(Topic ID: 69257)

What game is next on your chopping block?

By PEN

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 195 posts
  • 140 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pauz21
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0017_zps379117e3.jpg
IMG_0049_zps80ba5c26.jpg
IMG_0044_zpsd2d89b7b.jpg
IMG_1864-767.jpg
151009-i.jpg
151007-i.jpg
151008-i.jpg
151004-i.jpg
151000-i.jpg
151002-i.jpg
150998-i.jpg
151005-i.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 5 years ago

Maybe my firepower once it's all put back together was playing late part of October had 2 pop bumper skirts shatter so rebuilding everything.

#152 5 years ago

Star Wars trilogy might go.. Looking for the right offer...trade or trade plus cash to me

1 week later
#153 5 years ago

Capcom Breakshot is ready for a new home...

Trades or $$

Trip coming MN to Il and along the way delivery available

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/9651

#154 5 years ago

Reduced to $1500 for quick sale

#155 5 years ago

Maybe TAF unless I decide to restore it. I'm on the fence. I still have room for 2 or 3 more pins so I'm in no rush.

#156 5 years ago

WOZELE-- not in hand yet, to be delivered on Able Electronics next delivery, ordered May 2011- paid in full Dec 2011. Will have the latest hardware including wiring harness, light boards and new driver boards.

Scott
Detroit Pinball

#157 5 years ago

My near perfect Black Rose. No more DMD games for me. Either the games are too fast or this old geezer is too slow. Soon as I look up at the DMD to see what I am suppose to do the ball drains!! LOL Gonna stick to my Late 70's/80's Bally/Williams.

#158 5 years ago

Probably going to be selling my real nice Tommy and players condition Cyclone when I get back from vacation this week. Been missing ACDC premium since I got rid of it and now it's time to get another one.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from detroit_pinball:

WOZECLE - not in hand yet, to be delivered on Able Electronics next delivery, ordered May 2011- paid in full Dec 2011. Will have the latest hardware including wiring harness, light boards and new driver boards. ScottDetroit Pinball

Did you confuse "chopping block" (ie: next to leave your collection) with "shopping block" (next to be added), or are you going to "chop" (sell) WOZECLE soon after you receive it?

#160 5 years ago

Sold Spidey this morning. I hate myself. Replacing with ST premium.

#162 5 years ago

No Cyclones in this thread?

#163 5 years ago

Traded Baywatch yesterday + cash for a super nice Batman Forever. Kinda miss it already, but am enjoying BF even more and the shape it's in is incredible.

#164 5 years ago

Maverick is currently on the trade block...and I'm thinking Flash Gordon will be next once I finish cleaning it up

#165 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Did you confuse "chopping block" (ie: next to leave your collection) with "shopping block" (next to be added), or are you going to "chop" (sell) WOZECLE soon after you receive it?

No confusion-- Chopping Block, on Abels next shipment, selling now; here is the FS post...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-nib-wozecle-next-spot-in-line-with-abel-elect

thanks
Scott
Detroit Pinball

2 weeks later
#166 5 years ago

Twilight zone very soon

#167 5 years ago

Huo mb or moded Afm

Not yet though.

#168 5 years ago

Jackbot and WPT
Gamble game combo if anyone is interested

#169 5 years ago

Next on my chopping block is probably Sttng. Although I just got it in and plan on fixing her up nice to give her a real shot of staying. As it plays now it's just not my cup of tea though.

#171 5 years ago

TAV hulk in the marketplace and IM is next.

#172 5 years ago

My original unrestored AFM, I can't seem to get rid of it!

#173 5 years ago

Star Wars EP. 1, Who Dunnit, Black Hole, Party Zone, Hi Low Ace, Eight Ball, Rolling Stones Bally, Queen of Diamonds, World Cup 1978, Totem. Sales are already pending on some of these. Still looking for a Spirit if anyone's chopping anyone of those from there collections.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#174 5 years ago

I think I'm gonna put my TFTC on the trading block. I really like it, but it's in average condition and I'd like to get a mint one without doing all the work.

#175 5 years ago

Looking to trade my WH20 for somethin'...

#176 5 years ago

I know I'll kick myself later but I'm thinking about putting JM on the block.

I want some fresh blood in here but can't do it without moving something. Thought hard about parting with HS2 but I just can't do it. JM is deeper and has a way better wizard mode (faster to) but I just couldn't talk myself into parting with HS2 for some reason. My big hope was to convert my JM into "The Matrix" but it looks like that's never going to happen. (If they do come out with a kit after I sell JM I'm going to kill..................something).

Here is what my JM looks like:

http://forum-s3.pinside.com/201306/910176/105697.jpg

#177 5 years ago

Color on your JM looks great, feel like chopping mine to buy a better one

#178 5 years ago

Once it's out and code is finished, I want a JJP The Hobbit. It's going to be an awesome pin with Smaug toy and a LCD screen!

#180 5 years ago

agree, I'm prepared to chop 2-3 pins to get a THLE, no f'kn way am i PO ing again, wait & see is for me

#181 5 years ago

My wife wants a bit of the living room back so... This baby will be up next.

IMG_1864-767.jpg

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I know I'll kick myself later but I'm thinking about putting JM on the block.
I want some fresh blood in here but can't do it without moving something. Thought hard about parting with HS2 but I just can't do it. JM is deeper and has a way better wizard mode (faster to) but I just couldn't talk myself into parting with HS2 for some reason. My big hope was to convert my JM into "The Matrix" but it looks like that's never going to happen. (If they do come out with a kit after I sell JM I'm going to kill..................something).
Here is what my JM looks like:
http://forum-s3.pinside.com/201306/910176/105697.jpg

Don't do it! You will regret it. I've never seen one with an unfaded cab like that, WOW!

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Don't do it! You will regret it. I've never seen one with an unfaded cab like that, WOW!

I know I'll probably regret it but space is limited.

The cab looks like that because I put new decals on it.

#185 5 years ago

Solar Ride
Hotdoggin'
Time Warp
Twister
Al's Garage Band
Space Invaders (late 2014)
Stargate

#187 5 years ago

My Judge Dredd..shameless plug!
IMG_0049_zps80ba5c26.jpg
IMG_0044_zpsd2d89b7b.jpg
IMG_0017_zps379117e3.jpg

#188 5 years ago

That's the most awesome JD I've ever seen...

#189 5 years ago

White Water
Jacks to Open (84 SS version with NOS of swap)
Tee'd Off

Mike Geib
West Chester, PA

#190 5 years ago

Do the neighbors make fun of you when you play it on your front walk?

#191 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

She liked Bride of Pinbot less....said that it looked like a giant blow-up doll.
(But....ladies are not fans of creepy talking clown/dummy heads...so that hurts Funhouse).
Pete

My wife is obsessed with Funhouse.She will never let me sell it.She is kind of twisted though.

#192 5 years ago

Ever since the Luci announcement, I've been pondering parting with Taxi and or Whirlwind.

#193 5 years ago

Wanna trade/sell my Spider-Man for an AC/DC prem.

#194 5 years ago

Flipper Clown, Bally Strikes and Spares, Rocky & Bullwinkle whenever someone wants them.

#195 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfe39:

Wanna trade/sell my Spider-Man for an AC/DC prem.

How much for your spiderman?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Portsmouth, NH
There are 195 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside