(Topic ID: 88510)

What Game Have you Sold, that you would absolutely want/buy Back?

By OLDPINGUY

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by shimoda
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PSSC.jpg

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

I was making a post on ST, and Fish Tales came up...I must have owned that game for 13 years...I would love to have
one back! That and Junkyard, I just loved the video modes, and everything on that game.
Many games have come and gone in 41 years.....

So I didnt see a thread on this made before, and ignore me if I missed it.

So, What game would you absolutely want back in your collection that you had, and sold?
That game that haunts you, and you cringe when you see it elsewhere, and cant resist playing at a show?

I know the answers will be scattered, but I wonder if there a few that come out on top.

#2 5 years ago

IJ pinball adventure oh how I miss you

#3 5 years ago

TAF and Flintstones. Sold down my collection to just a few and kinda miss those the most.

#7 5 years ago

GnR (working on that now)
Wh2o
DH
SS
Shadow

#8 5 years ago

ive owned about 40 pins. The shadow is the only one im dying to replace. Would love one in chicago, cheap plug

#11 5 years ago

I fixed up a Mata Hari for a friend once, she let me keep and play it for a year as "payment" was so sad when it left. Hope to get another some day.

#12 5 years ago

Been there done that . It always cost me more the second time around. Pretty much every pinball I have ever owed if I had the space. But I few highlights. CV , big mistake . DATA EAST Star Wars , Bally's Corvette . JY 'shoot the dog not the girl'

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

and Fish Tales came up...I must have owned that game for 13 years...I would love to have
one back!

I've only had 2 pins ever in my collection, so I can't really chime in here. That said, I've owned FT for about 12 years, and just recently Alien Poker. I could NEVER part from my FT. I'm an avid saltwater fisherman on the Texas Gulf Coast, and it just fits me. Do you even remember what you got for it?

#14 5 years ago

Scared stiff

#15 5 years ago

Spirit, never should have sold it. But the time may be coming soon for a return........

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#16 5 years ago

You cheat Dr. Jones!

#17 5 years ago

I wouldn't mind having my POTC back.

#18 5 years ago

It wasn't my all time favorite or anything, but I couldn't get over the Skateball I sold a couple years ago - just couldn't stop thinking about it. Fellow Pinsider Foo was nice enough to sell me his beautiful example a couple months back, it won't be going anywhere this time.

#19 5 years ago

Shadow is the only one. And I got another last week!

Oops I forgot about TFTC.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from 2FlippedOut41Mo:

Do you even remember what you got for it?

I traded it for a Monopoly...that lasted 3 weeks, then it went to Ripleys....
about 2 years ago.....way to good a game for me, as the right, left, right center ramp messed me up.

Ill add mousin around to my list....miss that a lot!

#22 5 years ago

You're supposed to sell them?!?!? No way. These are my adopted children.

#27 5 years ago

Sys 1 Incredible Hulk. Maybe Centaur, was fun and the sounds were great. I'd take BoP back as well. Miss her at times, but seriously the Hulk is the biggest surprise.

#28 5 years ago

1st one that came to mind was the Medieval Madness that I sold to Tim Arnold's buyer that drove out from Vegas to my house in Huntington Beach. I didn't know it at 1st, but I knew the guy drove in from Vegas, and I asked him if it was going to the Hall of Fame...he said yes. Last I saw, it still had the custom Apron cards I had put in.

I also sold a Fathom that I had installed one of the Halifax repro playfields. I have since bought another Fathom, this one with a CPR playfield

#29 5 years ago

Alien Poker, hopefully coming home soon....

#30 5 years ago

Stargate. My wife wants one again and I actually miss it also.

#31 5 years ago

BSD. I am looking for another now!

#32 5 years ago

Just brought back my first game ever NGG. Would like to someday have another FT.

#33 5 years ago

I'm pretty happy with the games sold in the past.
Games I've bought back and now have
Doctor Who
CV
Sopranos

#34 5 years ago

I would buy The Shadow again...

#35 5 years ago

White Water. Sold one years ago, before the boom.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I was making a post on ST, and Fish Tales came up...I must have owned that game for 13 years...I would love to have
one back!

Funny you mention that. I sold a FT years ago as well and missed it. Just bought one yesterday.

My wife tells me: "You need to turn off that fish if your gonna play after I go to bed." lol

#37 5 years ago

RFM. I sold mine recently and have missed it ever since. I'd definitely get another at some point.

#38 5 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe. Was my 1st pin. Sell it back to me Jason!!!!!!!!

#40 5 years ago

I really miss my whitewater. It was either this pin or my daughters expensive baby formula ($1K a month). But I really miss the whirlpool, the wizard, that damn sasquatch, the lost mine and insanity falls ramp.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

IJ pinball adventure oh how I miss you

I just got rid of mine last night after 14+ years of owning it (it was my first)....will I miss IJ as well?

As of now, I miss WPT, Hollywood Heat, and Congo...would love to bring those three back

#44 5 years ago

My completely restored TZ. Ugggh

#45 5 years ago

Scared stiff and Congo

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

You're supposed to sell them?!?!? No way. These are my adopted children.

I haven't had this issue yet

PSSC.jpg

#48 5 years ago

My first pin was roadshow. It was traded and started the ball rolling for adding games, so I am glad I did it but I wouldn't mind RS back.

#49 5 years ago

Congo and Congo and Congo and

#50 5 years ago

Met premium, AFM and TAF...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
$ 72.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside