(Topic ID: 290650)

What game have you played the most of all time?

By John_I

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JonH123
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190608_184308 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

This is your entire lifetime of playing pinball since the first time you pushed the start button. This to me is a two part question depending on if you look at it as total time spent playing or number of games.

1. What game have you spent the most time playing? This could be a long ball time game or just your all time favorite that you can't get enough of.

2. What game have you played the most total number of games on? In other words number of completed games. This might be a short ball time game that kicks your butt.

For me:

1. AFM or Williams IJ. I spent hours playing those games back in my early collecting days.
2. TX Sector. I can't tell you how many games I've played on that one. A lot of them embarrassingly short. 2001 and Volley would be runner ups.

#2 3 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones or Data East The Simpsons.

Both in time and number of plays.

#3 3 years ago

70 pins over 'bout 40 years now, plus when I played as a kid before that in the bowling alleys. Fast Draw by a mile. Never gets old but played it so many times I bet the game is tired of ME!

#4 3 years ago

Brought home my TZ in 1994.Favorite tv show/favorite pin.Most played for sure.

#5 3 years ago

Probably 8BD, LOTR, TZ, RFM roughly in that order.

#6 3 years ago

Game played the most is sinbad , college days.
Fav game all time, Metallica and EHOH. Can't play either one enough

#7 3 years ago

LOTR for number of plays and longest times.

#8 3 years ago

Williams IJ

#9 3 years ago

#TZ, here since 2000. 2nd place to the Pit Stop I owned earlier in life.

#10 3 years ago

Williams IJ, followed by MM, MB & TAFG.

#11 3 years ago

EBD and TAXI. Played the hell out of EBD in the early 80's at bowling alleys and arcades. Now i'm on my 2nd one. Sold my 1st but missed it too much so i had to find another. TAXI was my favorite game in the late 80's, played it about every day at the same bowling alley for god knows how many months. Never got tired of it. Finally got one for my own about 6 years ago. Sold it a couple years later. Still miss it every day

#12 3 years ago

Games played IMVE over 4000 and still going.

Length of play don't know, but maybe Pin Bot I owned over 25 years.

#13 3 years ago

For most people this is probably going to be the game that everyone owned the longest, right?

DE Jurassic Park for me. Had it in my home for a number of years, only game my wife and I had, and we played the heck out of it for a long time.

#14 3 years ago

Spirit for sure. It was the only game we had for most of my life

#15 3 years ago

Fun thread.

I am thinking the most time actually logged on a game would be LOTR. Back when I was on the quest for my first trip to Valinor, I kept falling short over and over and each game was lasting 1 hour or more. I probably do not really want to know percent of life spent on that game.

Regarding most times hitting start button since I was a kid, tough call. I am thinking PARAGON (still remember my Dad taking me to the local arcade to play that). Of course, oddly enough after 10 years of owning Iron Man, that is probably a contender for most games played.

#16 3 years ago

News flash...Flash . Followed by black knight

#17 3 years ago

Space Shuttle, Fathom, Volcano, Grand Prix - were the games around the house I had access to when growing up.

#19 3 years ago

That's a hard one. I would say it's still IJ, although I have not owned one for a long time. I've played it more than 2500 times... (When I sold it, I checked the # of free play games on it. It was 3100). (The owner before me was an operator and the free plays were at 0.) And when I was a younun, it was just about the only game that I played multiple times when I went to my local arcade (weekly).

After that... I'd say,
-High Speed- well more than 2K+ plays lifetime on that game. I've owned 4 of them and I've played ALL OF THEM A LOT.
-Metallica (on 6ish different local machines) It's VERY popular in my area and at shows!
-Fast Draw
-F-14 Tomcat

With those 5 added together, it's close to 10,000 games. Also, back in the day I was a fairly bad player but had no idea! Recently, games take longer and I get less plays per hour.

#20 3 years ago

IJ all time. In the past year: STh.

#21 3 years ago

The most played game would be Pinbot (owned for over 25 years)...
Longest game was Bride of Pinbot, (owned for about 25 years) and like a 5+ hour game ending with 9.8B, but I had unlimited extra balls turned on. She would not give me more than 8 billionaire shots off the big wheel. I had to score the back door billion and then crank out 800 million in regular points. For the record, I just had to quit playing and drained my remaining balls because my wrists couldn't take it any more.

Not including games I own, the most played games would probably be TZ, AFM, Black Knight, EBD, Flash, Subway, Harlem Globetrotters, Haunted house, Black hole, strikes and Spares, BK2K, Fire Power, Taxi, Meteor, Bonzia Run, TOM, Totan, MM, MB, STTNG, Dr Who, Fish Tales, DESW, Paragon, HS, HS2TG, Teed Off, JD, TS, Funhouse, Fire Ball, Comet, Cyclone...

it all depends on what was at our favorite watering hole or arcade depending on our age and what decade it was... but you could look at the most manufactured machines (by title) and you would get a good list as well. You play what is the most available machines, and those with the largest number of machines made per title would fall in line for me most likely.

#22 3 years ago

Gottlieb Pin Up.
As a teener in the 70’s and still to this day.

#23 3 years ago

Whirlwind bought it in 2002. Paid a wooping $250 for it fully working with new displays at the time. Still the most played in my collection

#24 3 years ago

TOTAN - It's been in my collection longer than any other game and I never pass up a chance to play it in the wild.

#25 3 years ago

1. LOTR
2. Game of Thrones

#26 3 years ago

Definitely AFM on both parts of the question.

#27 3 years ago

T2 and/or TAF, because they were big when I was a kid in the arcade/bowling alley etc. and are still fairly easy to come across on location.

#28 3 years ago

Iron Man, and i still have it.

#29 3 years ago

Coin toss between Addams Family & Gorgar

#30 3 years ago

Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure. Played so many of them in so many places around the world.

#31 3 years ago

Easily GOT pro. I’ve played that 6k times easy.

#32 3 years ago

1 - LOTR (still my favorite)
2 - Jokerz! (First game and we didn't know any better)

#33 3 years ago

Getaway. I owned it 10 years and played the every living shit outta outta it the first year I had it. I bet I’ve never played the sum of all my other plays on my games that I just put on my getaway.

#34 3 years ago

My Stern Star Trek cause it was my first and only game for like 2 years. Man did I play that a lot. But Medieval Madness has to be catching up!

#35 3 years ago

GOT by quite a bit.

#36 3 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Home, friends, or wild. It gets the most play from me.

#37 3 years ago

Tron followed by IM.

#38 3 years ago

No question, it’s TAF

But IMDN is slowly catching up

#39 3 years ago

DE Jurassic Park... I played it daily for a few years while in college and now I have owned one for 4 years.

After that.... it might be Stern’s JP2

#40 3 years ago

A few come to mind.
When I was first getting into the hobby I played a lot of 70s EMs. Later on, I played a ton of Tron at the local arcade, as well as Transformers at the pizza parlor (that game is awesome btw, that game gets way to much hate). When Black Knight sword of rage came out I played the crap out of that one as well.

#41 3 years ago

I’m going to stick to play on location, including in old school mall arcades. Looking at it that way, it would be TAF.

#42 3 years ago

I've GoT to say.
Game Of Thrones just played it again today, then The Walking Dead

#44 3 years ago

High Speed.

Played it a handful of times, bitd, and mostly into vids and didn't really appreciate pinball until dmds popped into the arcades. Then got distracted by wife-n-kids and stuff until a High Speed popped up for sale in my neighborhood in 2009. Got my first pin, then got other pins, and still love it.

#45 3 years ago

1970's, High Hand at a swim club I worked at. It was free to play for me, I had keys. Later Flying Carpet at a pizza place 1/2 mile from home. Could play 20-30 minutes on a quarter for 3 games with replays. Silverball Mania and PB in college, the horseshoe target could win many games on SBM. High Hand again and Flying Carpet when I bought my 1st games. Bought a Xenon in 2001 and have played at least 2K games on it.

#46 3 years ago

1) STTNG
2) IJ

#47 3 years ago

High Speed for both

I had just bought my first house. Had just gotten married. Always told myself that first house would mean first pin. I bought High Speed and it was my only game for almost two years, as I had no money at the time.

#50 3 years ago

Cleopatra EM purchased in 1985. My first game and we played the heck out of it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanted
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
14,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 21.50
$ 12.95
12,500 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 160.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-have-you-played-the-most-of-all-time?hl=shadrac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.