(Topic ID: 220911)

What game has your favorite PLAYFIELD art? Vote here!

By pin2d

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by J85M
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

playfield_7 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7509 (resized).JPG
    Overall_view (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

There really hasn't been any great playfield art in the recent millenium. Mostly cut and paste or lousy ripoffs of others styles.

And with older games prior to the 90s there are too many to choose from, so I may sit this voting out. Although Big Daddy is still one of my favorites that I do own.

Doesn't matter anyway as you've linked the voting to some other half ass website that I have no desire to give personal information to or sign up for anyway.

#15 5 years ago

How could I forget about Supreme! Way better art package than most of the garbage that's come out lately.

It's just that I don't own one, and apparently am not wealthy enough to do so.

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from Anonymouse:

WCS because I'm a big fan of cute butts in short shorts

Then have we got another game just for you!

Overall_view (resized).jpgOverall_view (resized).jpg
    #40 5 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Yeah, I hear you odin and j85m, it isn't a perfect voting system. The logic for using google forms is that I run into a lot of people on Facebook and Twitter and on TWIP that don't have Pinside accounts (or don't actively participate in Pinside forums), so I'm trying to include as many in the hobby as possible for the votes.
    I tried Survey Monkey in the past but it turned very expensive once you get over a certain number of votes (I think 1000?).
    It seems like a higher percentage of pinball hobbyists have google accounts vs those that actively participate on Pinside, or at least the ones that are interested in voting (if that makes sense). At least that is kind of the rational behind using Google forms.

Well, the truth is you keep starting these contests on pinside which itself has it's own polling feature, so I'm sure I'm not alone when I see VOTE HERE in the title of the thread as a little misleading and then there are no choices to vote from.

So we don't really know if you are using our input into the choices or if you have just randomly picked a few you like and then basically decide for yourself what goes in the poll that we can't see anyway.

It kind of makes the whole venture useless and pointless, and wherever you do post the results an insignificant publication.

I honestly don't really care and will try not to be baited into opening another one of these threads again. Just trying to show you how it looks to the average user here if you are trying to take it or yourself seriously.

#49 5 years ago

Google, facebook, and twitter. Where the people in pinball that matter hang out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-game-has-your-favorite-playfield-art-vote-here?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.