(Topic ID: 301134)

What else do you Mod?

By arcyallen

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0d715aab50d98c4c160cbd644ad997bfd3923257 (resized).jpg
    3f75e719296ef17c935562bcf1eb82797e3d5b19 (resized).jpg
    c81cd36ffa5a8bce5ea77f378e2e196c207ee7c4 (resized).jpg
    T5OAMKRPH5DKZADYYVJVQNZVMU (resized).jpg
    amp (resized).jpg
    10 (resized).jpg
    d45d7f8676bc0a76dcae097028b19d96f34b0e04 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-075925_Photos (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-075950_Photos (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Smurrill1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago

Board games. I 3d print organizers, miniatures, and tokens for a number of board games that I play. I've been playing a game called Gloomhaven with friends for the past month that I've slowly built up a stable of monsters and scenery for. Also I put a fancy head unit in my truck so add one for cars.

Your post has a bit of salt in it that I'm detecting. I absolutely love modding my pins with extra stuff that I deem tasteful. Its not that I can't stand what came from the factory but I look at areas of a pin that are sparse or may have been subject to cost cutting in certain areas and like the creativity of adding mods. I will admit that a lot of other people's choices seem tacky but I have zero doubt that they are putting what they want into their pin and had a great time doing so. This "to mod or not to mod" is always framed as a debate but in all seriousness I'm not ever going to tell anyone else what to do with their property. Unless its colored GI, then I will picket at a moments notice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Smurrill1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-else-do-you-mod?tu=Smurrill1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.