(Topic ID: 216045)

What Dream Theme Would Get Your Pre-Order Money?

By o-din

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

989BA5AB-D2EE-44AB-85F6-55981E421E92 (resized).jpeg
    thething (resized).jpg
    bb (resized).jpg
    tp (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-233342_Chrome (resized).jpg
    600full-the-crippled-avengers-(the-return-of-the-5-deadly-venoms)-poster (resized).jpg
    cobra-command (resized).png
    F559A994-4F2B-4E36-834B-B2A6E5D805C4 (resized).jpeg
    wierd (resized).jpg
    A292EFE5-F55F-4A9D-8F4A-F269D40F25E7 (resized).jpeg
    Dreams-Inspiration-Quotes_01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1268 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1267 (resized).jpg
    0F57D90A-C174-4E2F-8BF1-D6CDBF9EF239 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20180728_193636 (resized).jpg
    VH (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsanity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#115 5 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

done it twice, never again
    unless i can play a game in a showroom and take one home with me that day, not interested

In all fairness though, you were prewarned in both cases and opted to ignore the information provided.

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

More like manipulated.
    If only there was another pinball forum that nurtured accurate information and warnings, then it would be a lot easier to sort out what is real and what is a scam.

PBP and I go way back and this was pre-pinside days.

I told him about the Bumper Action WOZ deposit embezzlement that was happening well before the shit hit the public fan and secondly that there was not a chance in hell he was going to receive a Thunderbirds machine in 2015 as it had been contractually stipulated and originally advertised at the time.

PBP won't concede to either of those events publicly though due to who might be reading in the shadows here as it will affect his forum standing locally.

If a comparison were to be made, let's just say pinside is a font of information compared to what we have down under.

1 month later
    #159 5 years ago

A) did not buy WOZ though Bumper, dealt directly with Jack. I received a full refund before Bumper imploded

Should have stuck it out then in hindsight. JJP was committed to delivering and had setup a facility dedicated to making pinball machines for that purpose. 3 years it took for mine ordering direct but it did get here and with regular professional communication updates the entire time.

Not like it was some fly by night manufacturer done on a passing whim as a side interest.

Speaking of which, I'm preparing this now for the anniversary at the end of this month. Another milestone reached with no end result in sight.
    Number 5 a (resized).jpgNumber 5 a (resized).jpg

#165 5 years ago

Nah, I made the right move
    at the start, Bumper was the distributor, my game would have been delivered to them for me to pick up

Actually Bumper only jumped on board as a supposed distributor well after WOZ was first announced so anyone who had ordered in the initial stages did it direct with JJP like I did.

Some of us subsequently were asked to make the switch over at a later date to the local distributor but after doing due diligence on their trading practices and the actual structure of their WOZ depositor "trust accounts" most of us steadfastly refused to do so.

Ordered and paid direct, received direct - no Bumper involvement whatsoever.

For future reference one company cannot legally force a consumer to deal with another 3rd party company.

Dont like the game anyway

How's that current refund situation progressing anyway? Still getting the runaround?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinsanity.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-dream-theme-would-get-your-pre-order-money?tu=pinsanity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.