Themes that I think would be big sellers:
- Board games are big right now so maybe a RISK themed or world domination themed table would be good. You could travel the world collecting items and/or powering up your armies. Multiballs could be themed as big battles between nations.
- Time Travel/Steampunk game. Yes its non licensed but a theme where you use a steampunk like background to travel back in time and in the future would be really cool. I guess you can use the Sid Meier CIVILIZATION licence them there or even a BACK TO THE FUTURE licence.
- Video game themes would be really cool as they can cut across many demographics. You could use a Mario-themed table like Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Odyssey or some of the spin off games like Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros or Mario Party. Other video game themes would be The Sims, Grand Theft Auto or Pokémon, Minecraft or even Call of Duty
- Licences where you can bring in multiple characters and themes! Such as Marvel, Disney, DC, Pixar, or even Harry Potter
- Apple! yes I'm serious it could work if you cater to the apple fanboys and market it like the Supreme Pinball table
- More music themed titles that appeal to different demographics like The Beatles, Bob Marley, U2, Miles Davis/Coltrane Jazz theme, Queen and more modern artisits like Kanye West, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ed Sherren, Beyoncé or you could also do a Legends of Hip Hop table with B.I.G., Tupac, Snoop, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Wu-Tang or a legends of Rock n Roll table with Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Elton John, Rolling Stones
- A proper Tesla table would be pretty dope
- Nike table with celebrity endorsements from Jordan and others would be cool
- Lastly, the top brand companies of the world like Cola Cola, McDonalds and KFC
and lastly lastly, go with what the Supreme table was trying to go for and Total Nuclear Annihilation and go for a balls out 80's Bally style game with updated code and graphics but retro sounds!