(Topic ID: 19658)

What does your screen name mean? Ive always wondered.

By the_pin_family

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 506 posts
  • 398 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Tuna_Delight
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 44 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

download (2).jpg
    gwar_promo.jpg
    200px-Asmodeus_-_Eric_Deschamps.jpg
    200px-Asmodeus_(Dungeons_&_Dragons).JPG
    58666-i.jpg
    defender_bg.jpg
    baiter_200.png
    image-351.jpg
    image-882.jpg
    lt 56.jpg
    image-977.jpg
    image.jpg
    giphy (3).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    1526419_649931548409229_1764477915_n.jpg
    image.jpg

There are 506 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
    #401 4 years ago

That's what.

Mustang, Lori & Me 1989 at Bills.jpg Mustang at BIR 1989#2.jpg Mustang at BIR 1989.jpg Mustang at BIR 1980.jpg
    #402 4 years ago

My screen name isn't to deep... Initials and career

image.jpg

Eric

#404 4 years ago

To be honest I never remember signing up for Pinside 11 years ago. But was going to use my nickname from when I was 5 years old: "twomees". Got that nickname from the next door neighbor kid, Mike, when he found out that I had the same EXACT first name as him. We had just moved into the house and he was confused someone else would have the same name as him; so he called me "two me's" or twomees.

But when I went to sign up on Pinside (apparently for the second time, duh), it said I already had an account as schudel5. That is simply just my last name and the number of people in our household. Boring, I know.

#405 4 years ago

Badge number from Fire Dept.

#406 4 years ago

Actually my name was literally something just to get on the site 2 years ago. I put zero thought into it, and have regretted it ever since...Especially since there is, oh I dont know.... 20 other "Pinhead(?) on this site. Is it too late in the game to change it?

#407 4 years ago

Nitro Drag racer for years plus name John Crawford1526419_649931548409229_1764477915_n.jpg

#408 4 years ago
    Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Nitro Drag racer for years plus name John Crawford

1526419_649931548409229_17644779... 90 KB

And you don't own a Nitro Ground Shaker?

#409 4 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

And you don't own a Nitro Ground Shaker?

Just doesn't smell the same. lol

#410 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinhead87:

Actually my name was literally something just to get on the site 2 years ago. I put zero thought into it, and have regretted it ever since...Especially since there is, oh I dont know.... 20 other "Pinhead(?) on this site. Is it too late in the game to change it?

Robin should allow everyone that's been on the site for at least 1 year and has over 1M kp to change their name one time only. But you'd have to have your old name in parenthesis along side for 1 year before it's removed. I know I'd do it.

#411 4 years ago

Growing up in the EM era of pinball machines the coolest thing you could see or personally achieve was "rolling over" a game. Seeing those reels return to zeroes again meant something. It was better than knocking a special, at least among our neighborhood crowd. So when it came time to pick a name "roll it over" seemed a natural. It takes me back to the old days, the friends and the neighborhood. Enjoy

#412 4 years ago

well, I like pez dispensers and punk rock. *shrug*

it's been an internet handle of mine since like 1993.

#413 4 years ago

University of Michigan gave me my username, first initial, middle initial, 4 letters of last name. I love hearing people try to pronounce it.

#414 4 years ago

My avatar makes it self explanatory.

baiter_200.png defender_bg.jpg
    #415 4 years ago

Indybru is the same name I use for the snowmobile website which is a passion.

It comes from when I first bought snowmobiles they were Polaris (Indy 500, Indy Trail, Indy lite).
    since I owned the Indy 500 ,Indy Trail, Indy Trail touring, that's where Indy came from.

Funny thing I now own Ski Doo's. Should change to Skibru.
    My first name is bruce so I shorted it to bru --Indybru. (I like beer also double meaning). Now you know. I also own and Indy 500 pinball.

#416 4 years ago

When my pin breaks!
    When my pin is fixed!

#417 4 years ago

Mine was a joke by a comedian describing white people dancing.

#418 4 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

well, I like pez dispensers and punk rock. *shrug*
    it's been an internet handle of mine since like 1993.

Cool. In addition to collecting pins, I collect pez dispensers. Punk rock is awesome too. That's all I cared about in highschool. Loved going to the shows

#419 4 years ago

Don is my name and the 44 is in memory of my friend Mark who died when we were 44. He was my best bud when I was in the army and it had been a few years since I had talked to him but I found out he died the day before I signed up for pinside.

#420 4 years ago
    Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

Mine was a joke by a comedian describing white people dancing.

I resemble that statement.

#421 4 years ago

Mine is from playing online games and not taking myself seriously, all of these Nightreaver, Nightcrawler etc. I was just like I'll be Nighttaco, aka Nightburrito fyi.

#422 4 years ago

Hotmail was lame and I needed to make an account. Lame was taken. So was Lame 1, 2, and so on. 33 was not. It stuck.

#424 4 years ago

The first machine I bought is a Data East Rocky & Bullwinkle. When the high scores appear in attract mode, the grand champion position is designated "Top Moose."

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cool. In addition to collecting pins, I collect pez dispensers. Punk rock is awesome too. That's all I cared about in highschool. Loved going to the shows

But chuckwurt your comment doesn't explain the name. We've corresponded many times and I(we) want to know... why chuckwurt?

#426 4 years ago

"Woz" is a common nickname for Warren (in the UK anyway). I'm also known as Wozza, Wozzer amongst others.

My screen name has nothing to do with "The Wizard of Oz" pinball machine which really should be TWOZ, but I lost that battle years ago so I won't bring it up here again

#427 4 years ago

I believe mine is self explanatory.

image.jpg
    #428 4 years ago

My name plus NES, for Nintendo Entertainment System. I collect the old 8-bit games and have every one ever released.

image-977.jpg
    #429 4 years ago

My dead dog's name. dipsh*t_789 was already taken.....

#430 4 years ago

first initial/last name.
    original huh? least not trying to hide.

#431 4 years ago

I worked for Mars candy company for over 22 years. We made Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers,
    Dove chocolate bars, and Snickers Munch bars. I worked in the chocolate plant producing the
    chocolate for all the bars. I could eat all the candy I wanted to at work. I also did taste tests on
    the chocolate in production as part of the quality tests. A very cool job that I very much enjoyed.

#432 4 years ago

Something related to this.

#433 4 years ago

No back story. Just lazy. Chris_james is part of my yahoo email.

#434 4 years ago

Have been an ice hockey goalie or netminda(if you grew up in New England) for over 30 years.

#435 4 years ago

It's a mash up of the words Default and Genesis, two of my characters from the Starseige TRIBES RPG mod. It was easy to screw up your character build... I had a lot of characters. Default happened to be on top of Genesis and putting them together was magic.

#436 4 years ago

lt 56.jpg

#437 4 years ago

I chose mine without a lot of thought into it. LOTR is my favorite pin so this is what I came up with......

"I suppose you think that was terribly clever".

#438 4 years ago

Goal to bench 600 lbs. got to 585 lbs in competition. Got old and gave up on that goal.

#439 4 years ago

SUS - The first 3 letters of my last name. Also a nickname, as in Sus or Dr. Sus. Convenient for my high score initials, on the rare occasion that I earn that honor.

#440 4 years ago

It's like......my name dude.

#441 4 years ago

Insane in the Membrane!

#442 4 years ago

My fantastic stage name from the 80's punk rock days in "Sterno Party" An underpowered trio featuring Mucous Membrane on lead guitar (luckiest guy in Seattle, now living on two lottery jackpots), Sgt. Sterno (and founder of Screwball Press in Chicago) on bass, and yours truly (working class stiff) Weaselfest Pusorgan on drums. Favorite memory is conning our way into the University of Iowa's spring Riverfest Battle of the Bands, hiding our outlawed wall o' lights and fog machine inside some stage props that were actually giant bellows AKA "late night" and we flooded the place with a blazing strobe of fog setting off the fire alarms, but for some reason, they never cleared the venue and we finished our pathetic set. A year later I see the Flaming Lips set up a pro version of our rig at Gabe's Oasis and it is still the single most disorienting experience of my life.

#443 4 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

But chuckwurt your comment doesn't explain the name. We've corresponded many times and I(we) want to know... why chuckwurt?

I'm not sure how I combined the two. I think the AIM name was the first time I used it. I guess chuck was taken and I didn't want to add numbers to the end of it. Who knows what a dumb highschool kid is thinking. Haha

#444 4 years ago

i direct tv commercials
    when i got in the business we used 35mm film
    now we shoot digital
    guess i should change my name

#445 4 years ago

You call Paulo's hotline number, I take your Credit Card number, charge you $50 bucks then tell you to reboot your PC! 18 years in the customer service business tells me that will solve 99% of all PC issues

#446 4 years ago

I am still old, 54, with 46 years playing pinball, as well as a former speciality of collecting pins from 1932-1935.
    Dick Beuschel of Pinball Encyclopedia gave me that name years ago.....
    .....and the smoking baby reflects, despite what might be said, my misanthropic tendencies.

#447 4 years ago

Roll Tide Roll!

#448 4 years ago

image-882.jpg image-351.jpg
    #449 4 years ago
    Quoted from AbacusMan:

image-882.jpg 23 KB

image-351.jpg 7 KB

I used to like using abacuses as race cars.

#450 4 years ago

From one of the best Science Fiction movies of all time, Aliens!
    The most interesting character in that movie, Private "Hudson"!
    Hudson supercut:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 16.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    £ 58.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    Boards
    PCB Emporium
    $ 39.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    There are 506 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside