10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by PEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1173811_10152296325824244_679659240_n.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

1173811_10152296325824244_679659240_n.jpg1173811_10152296325824244_679659240_n.jpg

says coming soon next to pic on Facebook

#2 10 years ago

Looks to me like they're gonna start selling merch online. Yay? =|

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Looks to me like they're gonna start selling merch online. Yay? =|

They do that now tee shirts coffee cups and more.

#4 10 years ago

Not sure exactly, but think of the business they could do if they started restoring people's machines? You have to admit, if new pins weren't selling well, they'd take in a good amount of money and be able to hire more workers if they did that. Although I doubt they'd ever do that, it would be pretty cool.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Not sure exactly, but think of the business they could do if they started restoring people's machines? You have to admit, if new pins weren't selling well, they'd take in a good amount of money and be able to hire more workers if they did that. Although I doubt they'd ever do that, it would be pretty cool.

I have always felt selling mods would make good money but people would just say how come thats not on my game.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

I have always felt selling mods would make good money but people would just say how come thats not on my game.

I have said the same. Personally, I think that they should offer a modding package that you could add on to any machine you buy NIB and they will install it all for free. OR, you can buy it from them for your own machine and install it yourself.

They could even have 3 different packages for mod choices.

#1 could be a basic.
    #2 includes basic and adds on special LED lighting features.
    #3 includes the above and a bunch of extra cool mods.

In a way though, I'm glad they don't. There are so many talented people in this hobby who come up with stuff that just blows you away and it's a good way for people to make extra money in the hobby. Unless they could license their stuff to Stern, IDK. But I love the creativity of our Pinside family and they always seem to keep their prices reasonable as well.

#7 10 years ago

I wish Stern would work with the color DMD guys

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

think of the business they could do if they started restoring people's machines?

With the quality control issues they have? No thanks.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinfidel:

Not sure exactly, but think of the business they could do if they started restoring people's machines?

No way is that happening, it goes against what they are in business for, selling new pinball machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-does-this-mean and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.