(Topic ID: 231895)

What do you want for Christmas?

By Sonora70

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

porsche-taycan and 356 (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

A very popular question this time of year. Curious to know what some ask for that supports the pinball habit/hobby. Not necessarily a new pin, but what tools, equipment, supplies, etc. Pass along some good ideas....

#2 5 years ago

I was reading over some of my previous Christmas lists on various forums, and realize there has been a lot of changes in my wants column.

A new toy for my dog Prada.
    A Pirate Ship in a bottle topper for my Pirates.
    New tires for my van.
    An Octoberfest pinball machine.
    More Titan silicone rings.

And except for the toy for Prada which she will get, I'd trade it
    all and more in a heartbeat for my friends who are hurting from illness or tragedies, that they
    may find peace and happiness.

However you celebrate. Hanukah, Christmas, Yule, Winter Solstice. Enjoy the lights. Grab some cookies. Count your blessings. And help those less fortunate.

Do this, and my list will be complete many times over.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Looking forward to CPR's future ability to produce one-of playfields -- I have one for an upcoming restoration on my list.

The Mrs. and family that get together do not really ask for much anymore. . . we are frustrating group to shop for as when someone is wanting something they usually just go out and get it.

This year's gathering should be epic as I will have half a dozen pinball machines going in the shop for our first annual Christmas Family Pinball Tournament. From what I understand the nephews are really looking forward to it.

Hope everyone avoids getting coal in their stocking.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Hope everyone avoids getting coal in their stocking.

I wish you'd have brought this up for me on January 1st.

Oh well.

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago

World peace

#6 5 years ago

Not necessarily pinball related but health, happiness and prosperity for my family and friends.

#7 5 years ago

Removed as my post isn’t relevant.

#8 5 years ago

Someone to by buy my GB Pro so I could buy a MB SE.

#9 5 years ago

getting a table full of parts back together

#10 5 years ago

Another imamaculate Baywatch thread.

#11 5 years ago

Whirled Peas

#12 5 years ago

Early 2000's pinball prices.

#13 5 years ago

I'll take either.
    And before you ask, 1 to 1 scale please

porsche-taycan and 356 (resized).jpgporsche-taycan and 356 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-want-for-christmas?hl=budmanpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.