(Topic ID: 6511)

What do you think the most difficult shot in any game is?

By Jay_Allegro

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

threadnecromancy.jpg
    untitled.png
    Beau_Garrett_15793_8.jpg
    There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Rob, we all know your the pinball master. I can't hit it on a regular basis. Then again, I am just an average player.

Ha! I saw you play here at my house. I'm not any better than you. Don't sell yourself short!

Seeing how good you played is why I was surprised to see you post that you can't hit the volcano shot with any regularity.

#102 11 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

The right ramp on TFTC is verrry tight.

I played the game for the first time this past Sunday. I couldn't believe that right ramp. Sometimes those DE guys just makes you shake your head. On the other hand, I did like, screw the rules, I'm running for that ramp only.

#103 11 years ago

I think the left orbit in TSPP is much harder than the left ramp. Good luck trying to thread the pop bumpers. The same shot is reversed WH2O.

Edgy shots like the lost mine in WH2O or the nuclear reactors in JD are always going to be hard. The further out in the fan the shot is, the harder it will be to hit because the less margin of error allowed, and most people flip early rather than late to avoid losing the ball between the flippers.

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-think-the-most-difficult-shot-in-any-game-is/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.