(Topic ID: 16735)

What do you think one could get for a HUO only BK2000. Collector quality?

By joeraptor2003

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Just curious... I have a BK2000 that pretty much has been in storage for its entire life. NO fade, no nothing..Cabinet is 9.75, Backglass 9.5.. small scratch but hardly noticeable. Upper and lower Playfields 9.75. It is just about pristine. everything except sound board is original. Has the Early plastics. still has some of the protective white coating on the side rails! I left it on for posterity. Mylar has no bubbles. Inserts clear and sharp. Magnasave ..no wear at all. Its all shiny and beautiful. I added Pinball Pro speaker just because... new rubbers. New silver jet balls. I love this game but was just curious and what it would be estimated at. extremely low mileage.. not a dimple anywhere. Honestly I am afraid to play it. It's practically out of the box.
Thanks in advance.
Joe

#2 11 years ago

$2500 -2700 depending on location

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Just curious... I have a BK2000 that pretty much has been in storage for its entire life. NO fade, no nothing..Cabinet is 9.75, Backglass 9.5.. small scratch but hardly noticeable. Upper and lower Playfields 9.75. It is just about pristine. everything except sound board is original. Has the Early plastics. still has some of the protective white coating on the side rails! I left it on for posterity. Mylar has no bubbles. Inserts clear and sharp. Magnasave ..no wear at all. Its all shiny and beautiful. I added Pinball Pro speaker just because... new rubbers. New silver jet balls. I love this game but was just curious and what it would be estimated at. extremely low mileage.. not a dimple anywhere. Honestly I am afraid to play it. It's practically out of the box.
Thanks in advance.
Joe

Opinions are going to differ here on this one and Ill be curious to see where they go. I will say $2700ish if its that nice. I wouldn't pay that but someone prob would.

#4 11 years ago

The most anyone has paid for one on ebay (in the last 6.5 years) is $3K. I guess that means you should ask for at least that, reset the market for everyone with a bk2k

I imagine if you ask for anything more than $2K in a classified ad, it will sit for awhile.

#5 11 years ago

I think 2,750 in mint condition.

#6 11 years ago

I would love a HUO BK2K or one in really good shape, most the ones I see are SO beat up. I'd pay a premium for one, just don't see them very much in that condition

#7 11 years ago

Is it a genuine HUO? Did you buy the machine NIB? Do you still have all the paperwork? If so, I think there are collector's out there who will pay a pretty penny for that

#9 11 years ago

Hi Guys thanks for the replies.

I acquired this game from a gentleman in New england who collects Juke Boxes. He inherited from a relative who was a collector. For whatever reasons, the relative/collector bought this game and put very few plays on it. It then went into storage in his basement. and that is where it sat for 22 years. The batteries were removed as well so there is no corrosion damage at all. I do not have the original paper work but i do have some other documentation. E.G. a form to request a copy of the manual. The machine has a very low serial number and the manual was not yet available at the time. It also has the Sticker that has the t-shirt offer on the back wall. I don't think a coin was ever through the slots. even those are fresh and unused. It looks feels and plays brand new. the only thing I did was a light shopping, changed the sound card and roms, put a new set of rubbers and pinballs. Added the pinball pro speakers and That is it. i will post pictures later tonight.
Thanks
Joe

#10 11 years ago

I'd say at least 3k, maybe more for someone who wants the real thing: No decals on cab, No extra clear coat, No repro parts.

#11 11 years ago

OMG, if I had the money I would be all over this.. I just played a pretty beat up (but perfectly working) bk2k at the pinball hall of fame this week. A perfect condition one would be so sweet to play.

I beg of you, please at least take some photos before you sell it

#12 11 years ago

I just bought one. HUO. But I got a really good deal. I traded a HUO who Dunnit and he gave me 650 cash with it. So I figured I paid around 1650. Yours sounds like it's even better condition than mine is and mine is almost mint. I'd say around 2000-2500 here in New England. Also it's a great game. I love it. Plays fast. A real players pin. I have LED's in mine and the game looks like the cadillac of pins. Real sharp and classy. It's a Pinball gem.

#13 11 years ago

Yes. this is a great game. a classic. It's a real payers game indeed. I love it.
I have to be honest, i have been trying to find a nice one for there and half years.

I have some pics of mine here: http://www.nyocpaintball.com/BK2000/

two things< first off. the magana save has an overlay over it..oNLY because I wanted to protect the actual one underneath which is beautiful shape. I didn't feel like pulling it off but i assure it is mint.
Second. my camera has a problem so you will see there is a single rom of pixel that comes up missing from every shot.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Joe

#14 11 years ago

2500-3000 to a person looking for HUO BK2000.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 39.99
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,500 (OBO)
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-think-one-could-get-for-a-huo-only-bk2000-collector-quality and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.