New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 229199)

What do you think of my White Water rebuilt?

By CCary

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Bryan_Kelly
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1766 (resized).JPG
IMG_1762 (resized).JPG
IMG_1763 (resized).JPG
IMG_1760 (resized).JPG
IMG_1759 (resized).JPG
IMG_1761 (resized).JPG
IMG_0525 (resized).JPG
IMG_0526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccary.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Just wanted to share. First two are before tear down and the rest are about 4 month's later. The legs, rails and lock bar are wrapped by a local decal business. Playfield has ben touched up and auto cleared. Very fast game now. Does anyone like? Lol. I have similar stuff done to my Monster Bash.

C

IMG_0525 (resized).JPGIMG_0526 (resized).JPGIMG_1759 (resized).JPGIMG_1760 (resized).JPGIMG_1761 (resized).JPGIMG_1762 (resized).JPGIMG_1763 (resized).JPGIMG_1766 (resized).JPG

#6 2 years ago

luch thank you. Haha, I'll change if I can figure out how.

@ mrlawperson figured this would come from you. I know enough from reading Pinside to expect your opinion to be so elegant.

Thanks guys!

C

#17 2 years ago

Thanks bunch guys. I thinking I may ask my buddy to make something to change the apron a bit to look a little more together. Maybe another wrap in this area with other ideas or perhaps some art on magnet. Hmm. Have to admit I didn't realize it would look this way when discussing the idea with my friend that did the work. My buddy that did the wrap also did the legs toucanf16. We had local sign company make all the wrap materials. You probably wont like the MB either because I'm afraid it may sort of have same issues. Thank you for all the compliments and criticism with out alienating someone! I will get the MB pics up tonight for you all to see.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Cabinet - Toppers
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccary.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside